Sign in to follow this  
Louis

UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

As a Milan fan not happy with the overall result but full credit to Atheletico' date=' they are a good solid organized team.[/i']

I never knew you were a Milan fan, I am as well! This is the end of Milan, we will be in Serie B next season.

As a Milan fan not happy with the overall result but full credit to Atheletico' date=' they are a good solid organized team.[/i']

To be honest if I was Milan I'd take it - At.Madrid are far superior in every position.

Ibrahimovic does what he wants, hardly tries and he still has 38 goals in all competitions.

If he's focused and wants it, there's very few players; if any who can match him.

Remember when everyone said he was overrated? :rolleyes:

Diego Costa hasn't done it at this level for long enough to even be considered in the same league as Ibra.

I agree. Ibra is a peg ahead of Diego Costa. This coming from an Atletico fan. As far as Suarez is concerned' date=' they're on the same level in my book. Meaning that to an objective fan, Suarez is probably a bit better still.[/quote']

Understatment at it's very best :eek:

I agree. Ibra is a peg ahead of Diego Costa. This coming from an Atletico fan. As far as Suarez is concerned' date=' they're on the same level in my book. Meaning that to an objective fan, Suarez is probably a bit better still.[/quote']

I think the fact Suarez get's so many assists puts him ahead of Costa.

I think the fact Suarez get's so many assists puts him ahead of Costa.

It's not all about statistics though. That's what makes Costa so unique. He's the true target man, he can get to any ball, maintain possession and wait for the team to join him in the attacking zone. He plays deep, tackles in the midfield, drives opposing defenders crazy. He's a threat every minute of every game, which I don't think Suarez is.

It's about time you started using good gifs!

Don't listen Villa/1/UltraViolence, you don't need to change :P

*I expect a gif in reply to this. Probably one of Naomi Campbell or something, you'll know what's right :D*

Costa is definitely not the best striker in the world at the moment. He's just a big bully. I'm not saying I don't like his style of play, he scores goals and that's what a striker should do. Never mind Suarez, I'd be inclined to even put Sturridge ahead of him. :D