Sign in to follow this  
Louis

UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Might throw a few quid on Villa next goal at 10/1.

Based on the last twenty minutes or so I wouldn't bother, Atletico ain't even getting near there box.

Hope Costa's injury ain't serious they may rue picking him they knew he had a knock and if he now misses a few games in La Liga that is absolutely massive blow.

Based on the last twenty minutes or so I wouldn't bother' date=' Atletico ain't even getting near there box.

Hope Costa's injury ain't serious they may rue picking him they knew he had a knock and if he now misses a few games in La Liga that is absolutely massive blow.[/quote']

HAHA couldn't be more wrong :P

missed the goal mind you popped out the living room and missed it.

When Man Utd got to half time with a clean sheet, I had a feeling theyd be able to pull something off. Would be exciting seeing both Barca n the current champions go out to inferior opposition.

Andy Townsend is talking rubbish with the whole, "Bayern aren't short of cover in CM!" No Schweinsteiger, no Martinez, no Thiago, only Lahm and Kroos and that's with Lahm out of position. Alaba can play there but then who at LB?

Andy Townsend is talking rubbish with the whole' date=' "Bayern aren't short of cover in CM!" No Schweinsteiger, no Martinez, no Thiago, only Lahm and Kroos and that's with Lahm out of position. Alaba can play there but then who at LB?[/quote']

Lahm will stay where he is. Götze and Kroos will be the other 2 central attacking mids. Sub would be Shaqiri. Alaba won't be moved.

Both matches are nicely poised. 2nd leg would be cracker.

Bayern would be better without Bastian who was rubbish all match bar the goal. :P

Wouldn't be too sure of that. Schweinsteiger is always useful to Bayern, even if he's not having the best of matches. It will be a loss for sure, but luckily for the Bayern fans, there is enough back-up.

2 really gutsy performances from Utd and Atletico tonight - second legs are poised perfectly to be crackers.

Oh definitely! The stats promise a fierce battle for all four teams.

On another note, any idea for tomorrow's games?

Oh definitely! The stats promise a fierce battle for all four teams.

On another note' date=' any idea for tomorrow's games?[/quote']

Score draw for us vs PSG - their attack force is brilliant, but they also ooze class elsewhere too - Matuidi, Motta, Silva. I quite fancy taking on their fullbacks though, Van Der Wiel/Jallet & Maxwell don't scream world class but at their gaffe it will be tough and I'd take an away goal back to the Bridge happily.

I can't see anything but a Real win, my favourites to win the whole thing.