Sign in to follow this  
Louis

UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

a lot of people say the spainish way is very boring to watch. Personally i think if you can do it you should as its the best way to win games but my god i feel sorry for their fans. The only good parts was when United were attacking.

I also prefer vertical football, mate.

Enjoyed the United bayern game this morning.Think match could of gone either way with both teams pressing and defending.

Barca Athleti game was ok but a bit boring because it reminded me of a La Liga match.I think Athleti could win this one in the 2nd leg.

Looking forward to the Chelsea PSG match, think PSG will take the first leg.

Enjoyed the United bayern game this morning.Think match could of gone either way with both teams pressing and defending.

Barca Athleti game was ok but a bit boring because it reminded me of a La Liga match.I think Athleti could win this one in the 2nd leg.

Looking forward to the Chelsea PSG match' date=' think PSG will take the first leg.[/quote']

That's because both of them are in La Liga?

Looking forward to the Chelsea PSG match' date=' think PSG will take the first leg.[/quote']

also because one team keeps the ball the entire match which is so boooooooooooring. do something with the ball and stop ball hogging

You going? I wonder if there are any tickets left below £100 :P
I'm hoping too through work yep' date=' but at the moment it looks like just being that, hope :o

From what have seen prices are worse that[/quote']

Well I don't know what you two are looking at.

The tickets were only open to season ticket holders and members they would never avaliable on general sale anyhow.

As a member myself I managed to get two tickets (the max allowed) for the PSG game for £57 a piece in the North Stand Lower which for a Champions league QF really aint that unreasonable. I aint going just got them for my Brother and Father who are Chelsea fans.

The maximum price of a ticket was not much dearer than that dunno where the £100 etc comes from.

If you are a member it is easy to get tickets for any Chelsea game at the Bridge it really is, a lot of there games in the PL against the bottom ten go on general sale as well.

First half of barca game was rubbish but picked up in the second half, even if it was barca with 90 percent of the ball

If anybody spots Zlatan please let me know....

PSG are pony

Clear tactics from the PSG midfield. Verratti and Motta are taunting Ramires and hoping he'll do something stupid, resulting in a second yellow. Hazard looks, as so often, the most dangerous player on the pitch.

Brilliant block from Pepe to keep Mkhitaryan out! Three quality goals from three quality players. Dortmund never stood a chance tonight.

Real haven't done anything special. Just Dortmund looking completely out of sorts.

Real haven't done anything special. Just Dortmund looking completely out of sorts.

I meant with the two teams that were fielded, it shows the quality that Real can be average and still be 3-0 up.

I meant with the two teams that were fielded' date=' it shows the quality that Real can be average and still be 3-0 up.[/quote']

Of course there's a difference in quality but Real's defence is also quite poor.