UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Sorry i meant out of the front three Lavezzi was the only one who was effective though out the game' date=' your right that Matuidi was good tonight.

And i'm another that finds Tiki Taka football boring as hell ;)[/quote']

Why doesn't it surprise me that, coincidentally, a Stoke fan tends to find "tiki-taka" football boring?

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread What is your problem you seem to be constantly throwing your weight around looking for arguments. Its boring. How has ANYTHING Jack said been arrogant?

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread +

Why doesn't it surprise me that' date=' coincidentally, a Stoke fan tends to find "tiki-taka" football boring?[/quote']

Bit ironic considering they have been playing better football than United for the vast majority of the past three months at least...

Clearly not watched much of them lately.

Sorry i meant out of the front three Lavezzi was the only one who was effective though out the game' date=' your right that Matuidi was good tonight.

[b']And i'm another that finds Tiki Taka football boring as hell[/b] ;)

Nothing to be sorry about, my friend.

Btw I repped you just for making that bolded statement. :D

If anybody spots Zlatan please let me know....

PSG are pony

Bit ironic considering they have been playing better football than United for the vast majority of the past three months at least...

Clearly not watched much of them lately.

Again the "british" style of football prevails , let's throw the ball on the +6 ft CF and then run all where the ball is ,take great skills to teach that , that's why all your top teams have foreign managers...

Again the "british" style of football prevails ' date=' let's throw the ball on the +6 ft CF and then run all where the ball is ,take great skills to teach that , that's why all your top teams have foreign managers...[/quote']

I assume you're not aware of the phrase "it's a game of two halves".

Again the "british" style of football prevails ' date=' let's throw the ball on the +6 ft CF and then run all where the ball is ,take great skills to teach that , that's why all your top teams have foreign managers...[/quote']

How many Stoke games have you seen then recently?

My guess is none....just conforming to a stereotype...

PSG were pony in the first half when that comment was written, Chelsea were the better side in the first half.

Oh and the team top of the league has a British manager.

Just because people don't like to watch a team pass the ball around in midfield a million times before creating a chance doesn't mean that it means that the only other option is to boot it up to a massive CF!

You can have attacking football and entertaining football by playing it down the wings or through the middle and still keeping it on the floor. I much prefer a quick direct style as a neutral to watch rather than the slow pass, pass, pass, pass some more.

Brendan Rodgers is British, have any of his teams booted it up the field? Sir Alex is British and one of the best ever managers, did his teams boot it up the field?

Your stereotyping and clearly have no clue what your talking about.

foreign managers...

Real Madrid are managed my an Italian.

Barcelona are managed by an Argentine.

At. Madrid are managed by an Argentine.

Napoli are managed by a Spaniard.

Bayern are managed by a Spaniard.

Leverkusen are managed by a Finn.

Gladbach are managed by a Swiss manager.

Roma are managed by a Frenchman.

It's a European trend.

So....Real bought the referees for UCL too?Firstly,Pepe makes a clear foul on Reus in a very dangerous position for a free kick for Marco,22-25 metres away from goal and now gives an inexistent PK for Real?Not saying that BvB should've had a PK on Bernabeu too?Happily the Weiden saved the penalty.Still...no surprise anyway.No wonder why Cristiano cries for a free kick or something after he goes down every time.

Was a pen though. Piszcek's hand too far away from his body.

Mkhitaryan is useless. I have no idea how he scored 20-odd goals in Ukraine from a midfield position. The chances he wastes every single god damn game' date=' it's unreal.[/quote']

No,IMO it wasn't a PK.Not even close

I counted 5 big chances,pretty much 1 vs 1 with the keeper for Miki in last 5 games.He missed them all.He's a talented player,but this isn't about how good he is or anything.Something happens to him when he gets to clear goal-scoring positions.The sum we paid for him might affect him and he wants too much from himself.

EDIT: Yeah,it was a PK.Just seen a better replay.

What the hell is going on?This referee is absolutely clueless.Foul for Real' date='but yellow for Ramos?[/quote']

It's strange but I think he has first given the foul on Lewandowski and then yellow for Ramos for his elbow afterwards.

Not quite sure of the rules though there. It's in the box after all.