Sign in to follow this  
Louis

UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Another bang on prediction I'm good at this ;)

Oh dear' date=' oh dear oh dear ;):P

:P:p:p

PSG are nothing special at all said it at the time, say it again.

Can say what you like about Chelsea and I hate them as much as most do but they as a collective have the knack of "getting things done"

It ain't pretty but they are effective

Ibra is pants.....[/quote']

I was talking about game in PARIS NOT THE TWO LEGS but still had Ibra been available they would have scored by him or through him. Happy for the Brazilians at Chelsea though.

By the way,anybody spotted the amazing,the world class,the phenomenal Bale?He had 2 shots when whole BvB team was in attack?World class,absolutely amazing player.I've never ever seen somebody like him.

By the way' date='anybody spotted the amazing,the world class,the phenomenal Bale?He had 2 shots when whole BvB team was in attack?World class,absolutely amazing player.I've never ever seen somebody like him.[/quote']

Oh Raz, stop it.

Technically' date=' they drew ;)[/quote']

Well technically PSG are out so I think that says it all...;)

I was talking about game in PARIS NOT THE TWO LEGS but still had Ibra been available they would have scored by him or through him. Happy for the Brazilians at Chelsea though.

Seems convenient to say that now.

Ibra was pants in Paris didn't even realise he was playing' date=' PSG increased ten fold in that first leg when he went off and Lucas came on.

Your mom is pants , Ibra is just injured ;)

You are a bit retarded and your football knowledge is beyond average .

Ah somebody a bit butt hurt coz there idol aint ever gunna win a Champions League.

Djimi Traore 1 Ibra 0 :P:p:p

Your mom is pants ' date=' Ibra is just injured ;)

You are a bit retarded and your football knowledge is beyond average .[/quote']

One of those who thought PSG to beat Chelsea,just stop for a while pal.

One serious question,was he on a period in the first leg then?

By the way' date='anybody spotted the amazing,the world class,the phenomenal Bale?He had 2 shots when whole BvB team was in attack?World class,absolutely amazing player.I've never ever seen somebody like him.[/quote']

Bale played quite well and went past two Dortmund defenders like they were not there. ;)

One of those who thought PSG to beat Chelsea' date='just stop for a while pal.

One serious question,was he on a period in the first leg then?[/quote']

Bale played quite well and went past two Dortmund defenders like they were not there. ;)

You easy can see here how smart british are , "the drawn with the left hand" needs acres to do something, his close control is beyond average .

For the genius who asked what Ibra was on the first leg , let's just say that if you stay in your feet with that injury you will wet your panties ;)

Well technically PSG are out so I think that says it all...;)

Seems convenient to say that now.

Ibra was pants in Paris didn't even realise he was playing' date=' PSG increased ten fold in that first leg when he went off and Lucas came on.

Ah somebody a bit butt hurt coz there idol aint ever gunna win a Champions League.

Djimi Traore 1 Ibra 0 :P:p:p[/quote']

No just the truth.

Ibra doesn't need a CL like you dont need to post twice to see that you are plaine stupid ;)

It is PLAIN just thought I would help you out.....

There I was thinking I was stupid......:P

Bye bye Ibra the genius without a Champions League...

If he really wants PSG to win the Champions League best thing he could do is to leave seemed to work for Barca and Inter Milan...:P

Whether he would win is another debate,he just doesn't deserves the Champs league.Such a person who classes him higher then others just doesn't deserves this.The best way for him to get back to earth and realize that he;' only a human

Not Ibra' date=' his long nose having loads of fans here. It will block the way of him lifting the trophy...he will never win it.

He can keep kissing those every teams badges he joins and saying that he will stay forever there like he did at Juve and Inter and sh*t.

Funny how after the year he left, Inter won the CL. He does nothing in the big games.[/quote']

Well Messi's nose is also in the same league especially if you consider his small frame compared to Ibra. B)

I've seen a few reports suggesting that he was spotted grinning on the way out of the stadium. It's not clear as to why he was doing it, but if I was to hazard a guess I would say it's because he's on the way to the CL semi finals with his team...

:)

So naive from Blanc to take off Lucas. He'd been causing Chelsea problems all night and bringing on Marquinhos for him invited pressure.

Ba is Chelsea's best striker.

Sorry to disagree, mate.

But Chelsea's best striker is Lukaku. ;)

I'm glad to see I nailed it. :D

I predicted it would be a tight tie between PSG and Chelsea, but Chelsea would go through.

Let's see if I also get the other 2 ties right. :o

In all honesty, Ibra's stats as far as silverware goes are astounding to say the least. Ten league titles in twelve years and with six different teams speaks for itself ... Now I can't name too many others who have achieved that.