UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Sorry to disagree' date=' mate.

But Chelsea's best striker is Lukaku. ;)

I'm glad to see I nailed it. :D

I predicted it would be a tight tie between PSG and Chelsea, but Chelsea would go through.

Let's see if I also get the other 2 ties right. :o[/quote']

Nah, Diego Costa and Mandzukic por favor? :P

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread What is your problem you seem to be constantly throwing your weight around looking for arguments. Its boring. How has ANYTHING Jack said been arrogant?

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread +

Subotic said to Klopp after the game that " he couldn't been any prouder of this team".Exactly my feelings.

I also agree.

Even with all the problems (injuries, etc) Dortmund's been having this season, they really put Real Madrid in danger.

They invest on their squad a lot more than BvB does - it was a very nice effort from the German side.

I am not a fan of he German teams and even though I'm a Barca fan I wanted Real to go through last night and I'm glad they did. That said credit must be given to Dortmund they were amazing last night and gave Real a rel scare. Reus was great. For Real Modric IMO was the best player on the pitch.

Worried about tonight, I do think Barca will wn tonight but it's going to be a tough match

Edit: Didn't see the PSG Chelsea match tho I did see the Schurrle goal, were Chelsea the better team or did they just defend well?

Bayern are playing too far forward. Loads of times in the first half when midfielders and even defenders would be passing it around the edge of United's 18 yard box with 6 or 7 Bayern players and 8 or 9 United players ahead of them. No way you're getting a clean shot through that.