Sign in to follow this  
Louis

UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

That was pathetically boring. Can't say I like how Chelsea played but can't deny it's effective. Although if Madrid score at the Bridge then it was a complete waste of time.

Mourinho's obviously depending on Chelsea's home form. Thy haven't lost their for all of three days.

What an anti climax. Looking forward to tomorrow's other semi final and a proper game of football

The only bad thing is that I know I'm gonna watch the second leg of that trash next Wednesday. Wonder what odds you can get on penalties

This.

Bus.png

Petr Cech... :D

Well, I wasn't able to watch Atleti-Chelsea, because I was playing footy with the lads.

Now that I read everyone's comments about it, I'm feeling really bad. :P

I suspect that Chelsea played a bit like Greece, under Otto Rehhagel. It sure can be effective. However, if I was forced to watch that kind of "football" regularly, I would probably jump off a bridge... :eek:

And Frozy, why is your bus a CB?

Wouldn't it make more sense if it was a GK? :o

John Obi Mikel is having a blinder tonight. Cant remember the last time I seen him play this well.

Cue a mistake that costs them the game

Terry's rolled his ankle too.

Cant remember mikel having a bad game :D

Jose Mourinho after the 0-0 draw with West Ham -

"It's very difficult to play a football match where only one team wants to play"

10171900_697359926994966_4313243360460363850_n.jpg

1510676_724178104300808_3559988048730133559_n.jpg

things like this annoy me. A real fan of the game would know that its a 180min game. games can be lost in the first leg. Mourinho did the right thing. Now he has a massive chance to get to the final. Please dont anyone on here disrespect the tactics of the best. theres a reason why your only writting about it on soccer manager

Annoying half.

Pretty happy with our performance overall. Need to get Lahm as RB though. Every Real attack coming over their left wing. You not gonna play Real without them playing dangerous counters but Lahm would help there.

Coentrao silencing the haters. Class performance.

I can't say the same about Alaba. His attacking is great (as per usual), but defensively he's all over the place tonight.

Never seen a team with the counter-attacking ability Real have though.

In form Gareth is out and out of match practice Ronaldo is in. We're getting neither of them basically against the best team in the world. Only dogged defending can save us in this leg. Just hope we get Bale and Ronaldo in their best shape at Allianz arena.