UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread What is your problem you seem to be constantly throwing your weight around looking for arguments. Its boring. How has ANYTHING Jack said been arrogant?

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread +

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Do you mean Barca play without half there defence
No' date=' the whole comment was 'Come on Barcelona score a lucky goal so United play you withou half your defence '... as if i was talking to Barcelona... so saying there(btw its their* ;)) would have meant Uniteds defence
Alex will miss the final. :(

Hope Carvalho will be fit for the final.

Next Champions League match.. its not over yet :D

Oh my days.

They might as well just not have referees and go over the footage after the game to decide who should or shouldn't have been penalised.

Surely this is a better option than having referees. Don't know how hard it might actually be, but most referees must need new eyes

Surely this is a better option than having referees. Don't know how hard it might actually be' date=' but most referees must need new eyes[/quote']

They should give the fourth offical TV replays. The replays will be seen almost immediatley after the incident. Only for desicions the referee be 100% sure about though.

Surely this is a better option than having referees. Don't know how hard it might actually be' date=' but most referees must need new eyes[/quote']

I'm one to talk. Planning on joining the refereeing academy @ my college.

The most biased referee I have ever seen has just sent Barcelona to the final. Unbelievable. This ref is.......

I 100% agree.

Congratulations to Barcelona but Chelsea deserved to go through.I like Barcelona but if there wasn't this referee they wouldn't go through.

Disgrace! :(