UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Really good half from Real, Liverpool did well for the first 10 but just looked like they couldn't keep up - Coutinho being the only exception after Sterling went quiet after the 10 minute mark.

I said in the pool thread both keepers were dodge & Mignolet was just that for the 3rd.

Let's hope Liverpool come out in the second half like they did in the first & get a goal or this could be a bigger bashing than it's lining up to be.

Bayern vs Real in the final will be insane!!

5-0 Atletico. I didn't expect we would win or draw nor did I expect to lose by that margin.

We were completely swept aside, but we did play some good stuff at times. First half was good, but the second half was a complete collapse.

I'm slightly disappointed with the result but Atletico are one of the best sides in Europe. I suppose a positive is that we've got more points than Manchester City. :)

5-0 Atletico. I didn't expect we would win or draw nor did I expect to lose by that margin.

We were completely swept aside' date=' but we did play some good stuff at times. First half was good, but the second half was a complete collapse.

I'm slightly disappointed with the result but Atletico are one of the best sides in Europe. I suppose a positive is that we've got more points than Manchester City. :)[/quote']

Still better than Roma ;)

There are probably 5 (?) squads that are strong enough to win the CL - Real' date=' Barca, Bayern, Chelsea, Man City.

Surprises happen so often one of the finalists is not from these 5, but they are the usual suspects.[/quote']

I would include PSG in that group instead of City lol