UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread What is your problem you seem to be constantly throwing your weight around looking for arguments. Its boring. How has ANYTHING Jack said been arrogant?

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread +

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Puyol will be back for the final so they have a right back. Barcelona still have Sylvinho aswell if they wanted to play him at left back. That wont bother them right now though. :D

Probably better off without Alves, if he can't handle Malouda, how can he handle Rooney, Tevez, Ronaldo, Park, etc.

Drogba what is he doing.....stupid stupid descision hes made there...swearing on TV plus ballack with the ref....tut tut :rolleyes:
Did you hear it straght after the break Drogba said something like this

"The refs and f'ing disgrace.This wasn't blurred out on thr thingy either

Good on him.... I think its a good job he was that restrained TBH. If it was me i'd have dropped the referee at the final whistle :o

Another reason why video technology should be introduced IMO. Oh well unlucky Chelsea and well done Barca. Should be a great final. :D

Did anyone see Ballack and Drogba all over the ref?! That was a disgrace. Did you even hear Drogba say to the cameras "Its a ******* disgrace"? :eek:

Good on him.... I think its a good job he was that restrained TBH. If it was me i'd have dropped the referee at the final whistle :o

Yeah but IMO he's meant to be a role-model to all young people.So yeah searing on TVS a great idea

I agree completely. People are complaining about being unprofessional, but watching Drogba shouting at the ref took a lot of frustration out of me. Someone had to do it. If I'd been there I know I'd have been doing exactly what Drogba was, if not more.

Good on you Drogs.

Although I would never have sworn at the TV camera, that was taking it too far.

Guest Football8

Thank god it aint Man Utd and Chelsea in the final, don't really care who wins the final both teams hated, probably Barca though, having a good season. :)

Another reason why video technology should be introduced IMO. Oh well unlucky Chelsea and well done Barca. Should be a great final. :D

Did anyone see Ballack and Drogba all over the ref?! That was a disgrace. Did you even hear Drogba say to the cameras "Its a ******* disgrace"? :eek:

They must have learnt it from Man United doing it all the time.

What is going on ?

What the heck do we have too do too win this unreachable trophy!

GHOST GOAL, PENALTY SHOOT-OUT AND NOW THIS!

It's bloody pathetic.

I bet you this ref wont ref another high profile game in his career, he'll recieve death threats, the lot, I bet ya. Just like that ref did when he awarded Liverpool the ghost goal, same thing happened to him!

I have too say, Drogba and Ballack have just rocketed through the roof in popularity with me, gooon you drogba, you showed some bloody passion, the ref was disgraceful and shouldn't be called a professional.

I just wish drogba popped him one, i'd love it sooo much! :D

Drogba showed passion and emotion! and i'm glad he did what he did.. and what he said is correct.. "its a tad not right "..

Well done Dids.. just wished you got a hold of that bald twonk!!!!

Wow what are UEFA gunna do too Drogba, oooh were gunna fine him £50k, wow.. it will make such a big difference to him, even a few game ban, woweee...

I have too say well done boys for doing what you did, you were fantastic, they didn't deserve it we did!!!!!!!

The game was pathetic! I hope the ref gets what is coming to him, i really do!

I actually hate dani alves soo much!!!!!

BTW, man utd crowned chamipons league winners 2009 tonight!

EASY!