Sign in to follow this  
Louis

UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Neymar gives the lead to Barca. No need to watch that match now as they will be playing boring tikitaka.

So says the bitter Madridsta....;)

Barca have played some really good stuff lately, flicking between the two matches.....it's tough work :P

He was class early on in the season but lately is only playing dude to injuries and suspensions and his confidence is shot to an all time low.

Class / form you know the rest , i've never really liked him but he's not a bad player i suppose.

So says the bitter Madridsta....;)

Barca have played some really good stuff lately' date=' flicking between the two matches.....it's tough work :P[/quote']

Admittedly I'd not have seen the match regardless of its score. :P

I'll take that loss if someone guarantees me that it stays 2:1 for Porto.

Completely uncharacteristic game from us. Passing is atrocious. Ball control (Xabi Alonso almost with his second howler) even worse. Must be the Portuguese air. We are lucky if we leave that stadium being only one goal down.

Nobody on the bench as injury-ridden.

LOL at Boateng....

Him and Dante giving a master class tonight.....of how not to defend :o

I'm starting to think I have given Lovren some unnecessary stick if this is Europe's elite defenders in action he ain't that bad in comparison :o

Bayern have been woeful with there passing so far' date=' so unlike them.

Neuer is still the best keeper in the world, that save from Herrera was fantastic.[/quote']

Was it Herrera? I only saw the replay of the save as I was in the kitchen (which funnily enough you can guarantee something good will happen) I heard Danilo name mentioned.

Low and behold popped into the kitchen and missed Martnez's goal, missed the first 2 as I originally started to watch the other game and I also missed Bayern's goal due to flicking over to check on P.S.G v Barca.

I think so everyone can enjoy a goal fest I will sit in the kitchen for the remainder of the game or watch the other tie.