Sign in to follow this  
Louis

UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Was it Herrera? I only saw the replay of the save as I was in the kitchen (which funnily enough you can guarantee something good will happen) I heard Danilo name mentioned.

Low and behold popped into the kitchen and missed Martnez's goal' date=' missed the first 2 as I originally started to watch the other game and I also missed Bayern's goal due to flicking over to check on P.S.G v Barca.

I think so everyone can enjoy a goal fest I will sit in the kitchen for the remainder of the game or watch the other tie. [/font']

I was sure it was Herrera however you have planted a seed of doubt in my mind and I'm not so sure now LOL

Who ever it was the save was top draw.

I am gonna phrase it neutrally and say "entertaining game".

Off to cry myself to sleep. See you next year.

Pretty sure you'll still beat them and advance to the next stage. That away goal has done you no harm.

Pretty sure you'll still beat them and advance to the next stage. That away goal has done you no harm.

Don't see that happening. We still won't have Robben, Ribery, Schweinsteiger, Alaba, Benatia and Javi Martinez next week. We can't compensate that.

Both of Porto's fullbacks are suspended next match but we can't capitalize as we got no wingers ourselves.

We might win but I don't see us winning enough.

Don't see that happening. We still won't have Robben' date=' Ribery, Schweinsteiger, Alaba, Benatia and Javi Martinez next week. We can't compensate that.

Both of Porto's fullbacks are suspended next match but we can't capitalize as we got no wingers ourselves.

We might win but I don't see us winning enough.[/quote']

2-0 and your through. I just think you can't play any worse than you have tonight and you'll be at home. I think 2-0 is very achievable even if you do have half the team out LOL

Plus Quaresma has had his one game a year of magic out the way now so you won't have to worry about him again :P

I guess we'll see next week.

Very happy with the win! Wasn't expecting the difference of two goals, but with the away goal, 2-0 is enough to Bayern what is accessible.

Without Alex Sandro and Danilo and with no good alternatives to them we will surely struggle. I just don't understand how he gave yellow to Danilo and don't gave yellow to Boateng and also the 2nd yellow to Bernat.

Expect Porto to do what Mourinho's Inter did in Barcelona..

Well, Bayern were lucky.

Neuer should have been sent off in the pen.

Porto showed how you're supposed to play against possession teams: starting pressing right in the opposition's defence.

They rarely clear the ball, as they try building their attack right from the back.

So if they're taken out of their comfort zone, they're bound to make mistakes.

Ofc a team needs to be very well prepared physically, in order to press a possesssion team in their own defence for an entire game.

Btw is Benatia injured or suspended?

Coz Dante showed once again he's pure rubbish. :o

Still expect Bayern to go through tho.

Well' date=' Bayern were lucky.

Neuer should have been sent off in the pen.

Porto showed how you're supposed to play against possession teams: starting pressing right in the opposition's defence.

They rarely clear the ball, as they try building their attack right from the back.

So if they're taken out of their comfort zone, they're bound to make mistakes.

Ofc a team needs to be very well prepared physically, in order to press a possesssion team in their own defence for an entire game.

Btw is Benatia injured or suspended?

Coz Dante showed once again he's pure rubbish. :o

Still expect Bayern to go through tho.[/quote']

What were you saying Pedro about Porto not having a chance? :P

Benatia out for a month Pedro. Only credible player for Bayern was Thiago , I've seen bad performances from Alonso but that was something else. Anyway looks like Porto will be raided again end of season. Brahimi - Jackson - Sandro - and Danillo already away. I will never like Porto because they always fake injury and time waste ALWAYS !

Suarez humiliated Luiz. 2 nutmegs' date=' 2goals. The second goal was sublime, you don't score them type of goals, its just so rude :confused::P.[/quote']

The first one was just amazing.

I'm usually good with predictions. :o

But tbf not many people saw that result coming. :P

However' date=' if I had to bet, I'd still put my money on Bayern to go through.

I hope I'm wrong. :D

Benatia out for a month Pedro. Only credible player for Bayern was Thiago , I've seen bad performances from Alonso but that was something else. Anyway looks like Porto will be raided again end of season. Brahimi - Jackson - Sandro - and Danillo already away. I will never like Porto because they always fake injury and time waste ALWAYS !

Well, I found Bayern players always complaining to the ref pretty annoying.

But that's Guardiola's fault.

His players at Barça did the the same.

Actually, Spanish club (at least in the biggest ones) and NT players always seem to complain a lot to the ref.

Cheers for the info on Benatia btw, mate!