UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Oh dear' date=' could you have a more blatant penalty appeal? How on earth the referee didn't give that is beyond me, the defender quite clearly obstructed Evra, arm right across his body and didn't even attempt to play the ball.

Shocking stuff.[/quote']

The rebellion against the French has begun...

i cant believe how impressive milos krasic is. for the first half in last nights game he was carrying cska. then he finished his performance with a stunning goal, was last night a one off or is he always on that kind of form. i must also admit that dzagoev looked ordinary and pogrebnyak looked like he couldnt hit a donkeys backside with a banjo

Manchester United - Besiktas tonight.

Have a feeling we won't get battered :D

Anyway' date=' off in half in hour, from London to Manchester:D[/quote']

Feeling was right!!!!!!!!

Amazing day.

P.s. United fans are ... tut tut tut:D

to me the ref got the pen dision right as it looked to me as if evra over ran the ball

Maybe he did, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't been a penalty. The defender shoved an arm across, gave him no chance of chasing after the ball and knocked him off-balance.

Full credit to Besiktas for the win. Some great saves from Rustu at the end there!

• 2 weeks later...

Umm....

Did Hans-Jörg Butt score for Bayern tonight against Juve? I mean' date=' did he take the penalty?

Edit: Looking at his career, he has scored quite a few goals actualy. HAHA![/quote']

Yes he took the penalty. You would have thought Bayern would have a better penalty taker. :confused:

have to agree' date=' the goal was top class. lovely goal and no wonder United want Dzeko along with other clubs...[/quote']

Yeah, maybe City!? who knows lol. I think were done on strikers tbh, would love to see him and his mate Mismovic in the EPL though.

they've got a good strike Besiktas it's that they just don't know how to use them well enough. they're playing 4-3-3 and their strike is Izmailov , Nihat & Bobo and imo that's actually pretty good but they're still getting beat 1:0 by CSKA Moscow.:confused::confused::confused::confused: