UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread What is your problem you seem to be constantly throwing your weight around looking for arguments. Its boring. How has ANYTHING Jack said been arrogant?

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread +

Re: UEFA Champions League Discussion thread

Would be important for Arsenal be just losing 2-1 at half time.. but with 3-1 things are more hard.. only an hecatomb of Barça will see Arsenal go through..

Bendtner wasn't offside before the 2-1 of Barça.. and if he scored we could have other game now..

Messive Attack today.. he scored the same number of goals that had scored in the other 8 games.. now is the better scorer of CL with 8, more 1 than Ronaldo.. i think people are without adjectives to classify him..

Barça won their 14th game this season by 3 or more goals.. impressive at least..

Barça were better than Inter in group stage.. let's see now :)

Game over' date=' Braça in the semis against Inter, Messi scored a poker.

Meh, he is good, but not as good as [b']Falcao[/b] :P

Who?

In the other game, it's good to see Chivu back after his horrific (fractured skull) injury against Chievo. The only downside is that he has to wear protective armor like Petr Cech.

Who?

In the other game' date=' it's good to see Chivu back after his horrific (fractured skull) injury against Chievo. The only downside is that he has to wear protective armor like Petr Cech.[/quote']

Well, I'm happy that Inter advanced! Even though I'm a Milan fan, I want them to well in CL beacuse I want Eto'o to beat that nose.

chivuscar.jpg

Right i didn't watch the game but I've just looked at the final score, and the goal scorers...

Messi 21

Messi 37

Messi 42

Messi 88

Does he ever stop? He's scored like 17 of Barcelona's last 20 goals (That's my own estimate, sorry if its wrong..) :o

Barca's all time top scorer in the CL now as well.

Hope to god Inter can somehow stop Messi and co. in the semi's... to set up a United vs. Inter final. :D

The ''secret'' is have the ball. When Arsenal had the ball they had some chances to score.. if you haven't the ball you can't score.. :o the problem, is that Inter have problems in organized attack, they are very better in counter attack..

Let's see what happens!

I hope an Inter vs Bayern in final.. to be different of other years..

I'd like to see a Lyon vs Inter final. Inter won't be favorites against Barcelona and Lyon/Bordeaux would be the underdogs against United. But i sadly expect it'll be United vs Barcelona - Again..

Can't believe your writing off Bayern so quickly - they have a side that can beat Utd at OT - tomorows game should be very close unless one of the teams totally switches off and get done like Milan did

Can't believe your writing off Bayern so quickly - they have a side that can beat Utd at OT - tomorows game should be very close unless one of the teams totally switches off and get done like Milan did

agreed

united avnt really been good this season, rooney has carried them and without him, man u could struggle against bayern, especially with the return of robben

No, I'm not writing them off. They have a chance but i just think United will edge them in the end. If Rooney plays i expect United will win, but without Rooney anything could happen..

No' date=' I'm not writing them off. They have a chance but i just think United will edge them in the end. If Rooney plays i expect United will win, but without Rooney anything could happen..[/quote']

If Bayern watch Match of the Day and listen to Alan Hanson then they'd know how to stop Shrek if he plays :P