Sign in to follow this  
Ross.DAFC85

Gold Championship 26 Transfers / Reports Thread

Re: Gold 26 Discussion

They're creating these at the rate of knots!

Tbh I actually prefer random ones' date=' you have more time to choose a team from the ones that are left. :)

Is it 12am or pm? If it's PM then half the clubs will go in seconds.[/quote']

Midday. Great new features - but will be tough to get a big club to get to see all of them. I'll have a go though :D

Gold Championship 26 will be the first elite setup to contain numerous exciting new features including international management, SMFA Community Shield, SMFA Super Cup, two legs in the SMFA Shield, and two legs in the knock-out section of the SMFA Cup.

woow cool new features...looking forward to it:D

missed GC 25 coz of stupid SMFA:mad: ....hope i get a decent team in this one:rolleyes:

I will be going for Arsenal' date=' i have always dreamed of having them in a GC and because of International management i think my chances are higher this GC, although i think they should take it is easy on the GC production. :)[/quote']

Same as me lol, Arsenal :).

But it won't be easier as each manager takes a club, and then SM will allocate 80 of the managers with a country - at least this is how I interpreted it :confused:

I will be going for Arsenal' date=' i have always dreamed of having them in a GC and because of International management i think my chances are higher this GC, although i think they should take it is easy on the GC production. :)[/quote']

Agreed - can't see it happening though. GC18 was mid July and we've had 7 since then - too much. No idea who I want - I doubt I will get them anyway :D

Same as me lol' date=' Arsenal :).

But it won't be easier as each manager takes a club, and then SM will allocate 80 of the managers with a country - at least this is how I interpreted it :confused:[/quote']

Me too - I was actually hoping they would introduce internationals into current GC's - but I guess not?

The way its going I am going to need another gold a/c :rolleyes:

Good good - I will need a new account soon to keep up with all the GCs anyway' date=' only got 4 spots left[/quote']

I was going to give up at 25 - but if they are introducing all this new stuff I might have to have a bash at getting Liverpool or Arsenal just to see what its like

well ill try and grab a team, as always, but it depends on what im doing on saturday.

gonna go for the mighty liverpool, but i woulndt mind trying for one of the french big 4, preferably lyon (of course).

knowing me though, i probably wont get anyone half decent.