Jose Manuel CHICO

Radebe20

Rating: 74

SM Value: £341,000

Position: CB/DM

Proposed rating change: +6/7

Fairly sure nobody has posted a thread about this guy, so thought I'd spread some awareness.

There isn't a great deal of information on the 21 year old, but he has started 5 out of Almeria's 6 opening games, including an impressive draw against Valencia, and even scored in their last match against Getafe. Almeria are sat 6th in the league, with their only loss coming at the same time as Chico missed his only game of the season

Having spent 5 years in the Barcelona youth academy, the defender has created an oppurtunity for himself at Almeria. The rest of the Almeria defence is rated around 87/88, so if Chico maintains his place, a big rating increase could be in order through the next couple Spanish changes.

Snap him up before somebody else does!

Re: Jose Manuel CHICO

Little tip' date=' people take you more seriously if the cost, rating and age are in the thread :)[/quote']

It would have been better to include all them things, but I do like to check on a tip from the new forumers now and again, and this one has come up trumps. Hopefully he will see someone else worth putting on the forum who is not a well mentioned player. So I will be more encouraging to this guy, other than 90+% of new forumers who write up about someone we all know about.

It would have been better to include all them things' date=' but I do like to check on a tip from the new forumers now and again, and this one has come up trumps. Hopefully he will see someone else worth putting on the forum who is not a well mentioned player. So I will be more encouraging to this guy, other than 90+% of new forumers who write up about someone we all know about.[/quote']

I dont even dignify most of those with a reply, the fact that I posted to help him out proves that I'm impressed ;)

Made another appearance in Almeria's last minute win against Recreativo Huelva this weekend.

Has appeared in 4 of Almeria's 5 games this season, with the game he missed being the only match they have lost this season.

They are currently sat 6th in the league, on the same amount of points as Barcelona, and only 3 adrift of Valencia at the top.

With another couple of weeks left to the spanish rating changes, I really cannot stress enough the need to spend in the region of 200k and bag a huge bargain.

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to post this guy but youve beaten me to it as well. I had a few others to post who will be getting about the same rise. Not too sure if they have been mentioned but im not looking through 30 odd pages in the spanish rating changes thread:

Mikel Balenziaga

Nat: Spanish

Club: Bilbao

Games: 5 starts

Sielva, oscar

Club: Espanyol

Games: 1 start, 3 subs

Pablo, de barros

Rating: 78

Nat: Brazilian

Club: Malaga (On loan from Zarragoza)

Games: 4 starts

Ivan Marcano, sierra

Rating: 77

Club: Racing Santander

Games: 6 starts

Should all get about 80+ (except Sielva, more of a prospect.) But they all seem to be in the starting line up so should be getting mid 80's next time round.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it time to sell this guy?

His last appearance was back in 9th November... is he injured or not anymore playing for the first team?

Honestly not sure. Unless anybody can find any info to suggest he has been dropped I'd say he's worth holding onto for a little longer. Reason being, he will still be on the 3k wages, and if within the next month he happens to return to the team, he should be looking at a further +3. Also a part of the Spain U21 setup so who knows.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kraven

just an update as this guy could be back in favour again. played full 90min last game (subbed 90) and came on 69th min of previous game. I sold him though :o

• 1 month later...

Could anybody give me an update on this guy?? I have a bid of 4.2m for my very strong lyon team and was wandering if it is time to sell??

If any Spanish experts out there could tell me if he is well thought of, his current performances and whether people are talkin about him moving to a bigger club/international future etc id be grateful

Thanks