Rising ajax stars

Suarez is a great player he made good goals and he was 2 a team with Huntelaar i think Suarez will grow in a few years to a top player and i think he will be even better then Recoba and Forlan

Huntelaar is the best player currently for ajax i think he will move next season to Real Madrid and i think he will be a great duo with V Nistelrooy and i think to that he will be even better then V Nistelrooy over a few years

Stekelenburg is just the best goalkeeper in the eredivisie more i dond need to say

Darío CVITANICH is one of the best players of his age i hope he will grow to a great player

Emanuelson is a very good player and its not crazy that F.C. Barcelona want to have him because he plays Almost the Same way as Giovani Van Bronchorst

Miralem SULEJMANI is the best talent in the eredivisie and no one can change that he can even be better then Huntelaar and Suarez

and Vermeer,De jong,Verthongen,Aissati,Donald,Van Der Heijden,Anita,Sarpong are to rising ajax stars

And many others 2

over a few years this ther rating i hope

Suarez 92 rating

Huntelaar 94 rating

Stekelenburg 93 rating

Darío CVITANICH 93 rating

Emanuelson 92 rating

Miralem SULEJMANI 95 rating

Vermeer 90 rating

De Jong 91 rating

Vertongen 90 rating

Aissati 92 rating

Donald 89 rating

Van Der Heijden 89 ratin

Anita 89 rating

Sarpong 90 rating

Do you agree ad a comment if you want;)

Re: Rising ajax stars

Suarez is a great player he made good goals and he was 2 a team with Huntelaar i think Suarez will grow in a few years to a top player and i think he will be even better then Recoba and Forlan

Huntelaar is the best player currently for ajax i think he will move next season to Real Madrid and i think he will be a great duo with V Nistelrooy and i think to that he will be even better then V Nistelrooy over a few years

Stekelenburg is just the best goalkeeper in the eredivisie more i dond need to say

Darío CVITANICH is one of the best players of his age i hope he will grow to a great player

Emanuelson is a very good player and its not crazy that F.C. Barcelona want to have him because he plays Almost the Same way as Giovani Van Bronchorst

Miralem SULEJMANI is the best talent in the eredivisie and no one can change that he can even be better then Huntelaar and Suarez

and Vermeer' date='De jong,Verthongen,Aissati,Donald,Van Der Heijden,Anita,Sarpong are to rising ajax stars

And many others 2

over a few years this ther rating i hope

Suarez 92 rating

Huntelaar 94 rating

Stekelenburg 93 rating

Darío CVITANICH 93 rating

Emanuelson 92 rating

Miralem SULEJMANI 95 rating

Vermeer 90 rating

De Jong 91 rating

Vertongen 90 rating

Aissati 92 rating

Donald 89 rating

Van Der Heijden 89 ratin

Anita 89 rating

Sarpong 90 rating

Do you agree ad a comment if you want;)[/quote']

Mate those rating changes are as off as a year old bottle of milk .

Ill do the Chelsea ones shall i

Petr Cech , 98

Ashley Cole 98

Carvalho 98

Terry 99 :rolleyes:

I recone salejmani may hit 90 . On huntallar 93 .

But emmanuelson has just dropped . 93 is out of question .

Im guessing your an ajax fan

Mate those rating changes are as off as a year old bottle of milk .

Ill do the Chelsea ones shall i

Petr Cech ' date=' 98

Ashley Cole 98

Carvalho 98

Terry 99 :rolleyes:

I recone salejmani may hit 90 . On huntallar 93 .

But emmanuelson has just dropped . 93 is out of question .

Im guessing your an ajax fan[/quote']

He did say that they are his predictions for a few years time. Not next time round. ;)

Is Cvitanich even playing at the moment? I thought it was Suarez and Huntelaar upfront...

Cvitanich is not going to play. They got Sulejmani, Suarez, and Huntelaar who are all better than him.

Sarpong really impresses me... rated 80... he has a starting role and he even scored a goal against Feyernoord today!