Agents and sponsers

.RC

Re: Agents and sponsers

Yeah. But there would be other things to. Things like you can either choose a bit more each game' date=' or risk it for a bigger amount for championships bonus. Making it more interesting and giving you choices to make. I think that is a good idea. I would give u rep, but i have already given u some.[/quote']

who decides how much money to risk and when do they decide but great idea and it could close the gap between big clubs and small clubs but it could make it bigger eg man u risk 48 mil that they will score 4 goals sponsers say we will double money if your right but if your wrong we get to keep half if man u get it right they can go for the best players if they are wrong it makes little clubs better and lil clubs may become rich and compete with the best

I agree with Nathans idea a few posts back, but heres my idea, building on Naths one:

With each contract offer, there has to be some sacrifice somewhere, e.g. you can have a large bonus if you win the league, but a small 'per match bonus.' In case that isnt clear, I'll write an example taken from FiFA:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alturo - Flight company

Match bonus - £200,000 (+45% win bonus)

Loyalty bonus - £3,000,000 (re-signing with same sponsor for next season)

League bonus - £5,000,000 - Prevent relegation

Cup bonus - £100,000 - Each cup round survived

Extra bonus £250,000 - Player in team of the week

or

Cinemax - Multiplex cinema company

Match bonus - £100,000 (no win bonus)

Loyalty bonus - £2,000,000 (re-signing with same sponsor for next season)

League bonus - £8,000,000 - Win Championship

Cup bonus - £2,000,000 - Reach semi-finals

Extra Bonus - £7,000,000 - Unbeaten season

Obviously not with those exact figures but as you can see, you've gotta decide if your team is fighting for the league, or fighting the drop, and whether money per match is more important than the cup bonus etc.

Feedback please

I agree with Nathans idea a few posts back' date=' but heres my idea, building on Naths one:

With each contract offer, there has to be some sacrifice somewhere, e.g. you can have a large bonus if you win the league, but a small 'per match bonus.' In case that isnt clear, I'll write an example taken from FiFA:

Alturo - Flight company

Match bonus - £200,000 (+45% win bonus)

Loyalty bonus - £3,000,000 (re-signing with same sponsor for next season)

League bonus - £5,000,000 - Prevent relegation

Cup bonus - £100,000 - Each cup round survived

Extra bonus £250,000 - Player in team of the week

or

Cinemax - Multiplex cinema company

Match bonus - £100,000 (no win bonus)

Loyalty bonus - £2,000,000 (re-signing with same sponsor for next season)

League bonus - £8,000,000 - Win Championship

Cup bonus - £2,000,000 - Reach semi-finals

Extra Bonus - £7,000,000 - Unbeaten season

Obviously not with those exact figures but as you can see, you've gotta decide if your team is fighting for the league, or fighting the drop, and whether money per match is more important than the cup bonus etc.

Feedback please[/quote']

Exactuly thats what i do on Fifa choose one that rewards a good finish but on sm its more complecated because you don't play so i think that the risk idea is a good one too

But can you have both or how would you choose which one SM peopkle probs but they could like have a vote i would say risks but then that may destroy the game

Feedback plz

The manager would have a choice of say 4 different sponsers.

What and like 2 Do risks and 2 do Season ones

Can 2 teams have the same sponser

Like AC and Madrid

Because it would be a lot of work to think 80 maybe more if their offered 4 and maybe sm wouldn't make them

Yeah they should let some teams have certain sponsors' date=' and make logos for them, and show them on the jersey of the Home/Away top when viewing your clubs Overview etc.

Feedback?[/quote']

Sorry, but that would be too unrealistic. But you could have a sponsor page. Basically SM would make say, 20 different sponsors, with different amounts of money. Then you would have 4 of those sponsors to choose from. Those sponsors would be valued to your club, so you wouldn't get an unfair deal. You could have different things like:

Weekly amount

win bonus

score 3 or more goal bonus,

champianship bonus

Loyalty bonus

Cup bonus

Objective bonus

Pay wages for top 3 players

Pay injured players wages

stuff like to make people think about which sponsor they would want

Yeah they should let some teams have certain sponsors' date=' and make logos for them, and show them on the jersey of the Home/Away top when viewing your clubs Overview etc.

Feedback?[/quote']

Yeah would be good

lots of tech stuff though but sm will cope (i think)lol

Can clubs have same sponsers or do sm need to think of 320 sponsers (something like that) per setup

Feedback?[/quote']

I wouldnt put the sponsors on the shirts. Put them on the overview page, if there's space :rolleyes: There would be about 5-8 sponsors, and those sponsors would be the same for each team. There would have to be a way to stop everyone choosing the same sponsor deal.

i think this is going a bit far. And too much cash is being involved. It should be like now' date=' but you choose your sponsor, and they have different clauses and bonuses like stated previously.[/quote']

But if you had the bank instead of the risks

You could have more money when you need say like just that extra 5 mil to get that striker you,ve always needed

But if you had the bank instead of the risks

You could have more money when you need say like just that extra 5 mil to get that striker you' date='ve always needed[/quote']

But we don't need more money. SM has too much money. how long have u been playing. Because if u play like 2/3 seasons after that teams start getting over 100 million pounds.

Yeah make sponsors same for each setup...but mix them for each team in each setup....so if your Rangers in 2 different setups...they will have different sponsors.

Sorry to erm well put you down but theres over 1500 setups with rangers in unfortunly. Now theres about 500 odd teams on SM methinks so thats about 1500 differnt sponsers for each. Im afriad i doubt that will happen they should make about 100 diffo sponsers then when the time comes manager choses the one he wants you can be sponserd by same sponser as over teams.

Sorry to erm well put you down but theres over 1500 setups with rangers in unfortunly. Now theres about 500 odd teams on SM methinks so thats about 1500 differnt sponsers for each. Im afriad i doubt that will happen they should make about 100 diffo sponsers then when the time comes manager choses the one he wants you can be sponserd by same sponser as over teams.

I was using Rangers as an example, and give sponsors to MANAGABLE TEAMS ONLY.

If they were going to implement it, I think they only need to make about 30 to start with. And then make somthing that changes the amount of money they give teams. So say Man u could have the same sponsor as Crewe. But they would both be getting different amonts of money.

Then, if it works on SM, they could do another 20 and so on.

• 3 months later...