Ryan Shotton.

deantrfc

Hi,

Been reading the forums for a while now but never got around to posting.

Love reading all the talent spots on here they help me out alot.

I want to give you one of my own.

Theres no link to him or anythink as its only my first post and wont know what I'm doing haha.

Well,

Ryan Shotton is a centre back currently on loan to Tranmere Rovers from Stoke City. This guy is only 18 years of age and seeing him play this season for Tranmere am highly impressed. So is Tranmere gaffer Ronnie Moore who is trying to sign the Potter defender on a season long loan.

He only has a soccermanager rating of 65. Since they last did his rating Stoke have won promotion to the premiership. So far from three starts this season he has scored a goal at Hudderfield and got in team of the week. Also he set up a goal at Peterborough. We 'Tranmere' are just a stepping stone for this kid and i feel he can be pushing for a game for Stoke maybe next season even if they stay up.

I'm not being biased here because its my team hes playing for but considering hes pushing experienced Antony Kay out of position at Prenton Park shows hes got something.

Also bare in mind that Tranmeres average rating is about 76 he has got to hit around 73 IMO.

My scouts will get better soon. Pictures, Links, videos ect ect..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...