The Official !FIFA 09! Thread

Re: The Official !FIFA 09! Thread

Cousins just brought this on PS2... can you do celebrations on PS2 aswell ?

Im not sure, I think for Fifa 09 on PS2, what theyve done is got a FIFA 07 game, and stuck a '9' over the 7. Looking at the graphics on Youtube, theres no real difference, same commentary, same everything.

In fact, I remember seeing a vid of Keane scoring a goal. It does an automated celebration so no, you cant choose your celebration on PS2.

You have to go to Manage Teans > Club Transfers > Then search for the player(s) name' date=' click on him and put him into the free agents, when you start a manager mode > Transfer market > Y or Traingle to get the menu up, detailed search, then Transfers Status > Free Agents, all the free agents you added should be there. ;)[/quote']

Thats amazing, I'll do that once I get it. On FIFA 07, it was annoying having to make each player. Made:

Jo

Elano

Corluka

Arshavin

M. Johnson

Modric

Eduardo

Denilson

Bendtner

Sinclair

Hennessey

Ramsey

Skrtel

Dossena

Plessis

Dong Fangzhou

Franco Di Santo

F. Campbell

No you can't mate silver is basically just showing what game your playing on for your mates' date=' you'll need gold to play online.[/quote']

kk thought so seeing as i'm 10 it looks like i am going to have to pester my mum into buying it

Danny if you still play on FIFA 09 when i get mine could i play ya

I bought this on Thursday for the PS3 and I love it so much. The graphics are incredible and it is so addictive. Walcott can't be caught by any defender on the game as he is so fast and I love being able to do your own celebrations. Easily the best FIFA game to date

Played over my friends house on ps3 and its mega i like the bit where you are in the arena and then it changes to stadium.

Is the arena only on ps3 or is it on xbox 360 as well

I love the game great graphics great celebrations except for this dancing one which my friend did all the time its not a bad celebration its just he beat me 11-5 :D :D

Be a pro diffrent class to las year camara annoying but you get used to it love the game and defo worth the price on the xbox 360 and ps3 haven't seen it on ps2 probs bad but oh well

Back into Halo 3 Online.. :rolleyes: So not playing this as much.

Finally completed my 4 season mode as a player, ended up @ Valencia & i was England Captain. We got to the final @ the International Cup and lost 3-2 to France :rolleyes: Still suffering from the defeat :(

Counted how many games i skipped for some reason... :o Skipped 27.

Finally got this, plus an XBOX, yesterday! Its a good game, I have a few complaints tho:

On the TV which I play on, which is quite large, but not HD, the writing is tiny.

Despite what FIFA have said about improving the keeper AI, after losing 4-0 in World Class difficulty, turning down to Semi-Pro, I won 7-0, with England!

I dont know if this has affected anyone else, but in the replays and during the celebration, Fernando Torres' face is warped. As if the bottom half is turned 90 degrees from the top half.

Also, you cant edit kit numbers at all :mad:

Apart from that, its a good game, scored my first long range shot with Lampard.

I have been a staunch pro evo player for many years but I played the FIFA demo (PS3), loved it and bought the full game - only play it online really but it plays very well and looks even better.

I will still buy Pro Evo on friday, the demo of that was impressive too, but the gap between the two is now minimal after years of pro evo being far the better game IMO

• 2 weeks later...