Gold Championship 27 Match Report Thread

Re: GC 27 discussion thread

Miss GC27 due to the fact i'll be at work' date=' Is it me or do SM seem to favour schoolkids?? :rolleyes::D Nice call on the mid-week GC though, but i mid-week GC in the Evening would suit :P[/quote']

I agree, even though i am a school kid and am usually home by around 3:20pm i believe that it would be better if the GC was made in the evening, around 7pm. That way older people who work on the 9-5 routine would be able get a team as well as the younger generation of school children. ;)

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 27 Match Report Thread '' All we need tonight is a win ! '' The new Valencia manager Daniel Bolam said at his new conference today , ''All we need is a win to round of

Just in......GC 27 will be created on the 23rd i.e. 2moro at 16:00 Game time Will be going for a big team this time. Hopefully i'll get one

Re: Gold Championship 27 Match Reports and Discussions! Okay thanks.

Finally a midweek GC! Completely useless for me as I don't get in until 5.30 :D

Well im at work and dont finish till 4 but i woudnt of joined any way i think its a waste tbh theres 26 gc's all with internationals and every gold memeber can get a club in each one but 26 so i think its a pointless gc.

Rush home for a computer game. sad realy ;)

Im in collage till 3 so gonna miss it

mate i finish school at 3:10pm so not sad really just as i like a game i only gotta go fast home if i walk i could miss it by 10mins so and anyway im only 14 and i love football so how is that sad ?

Tbh, it doesn't really favour any, although as mentioned, some schoolkids outside of Britain could have some problems.

I finish school at 3:30, normally leave by 3:35, so should be back by about 3:50. Enough time to rush to the computer and bag Bayern Munich. :D Doubt I'll get them though...

Knowing my luck I'll get a detention though and miss it.. :rolleyes::)

Tbh' date=' it doesn't really favour any, although as mentioned, some schoolkids outside of Britain could have some problems.

I finish school at 3:30, normally leave by 3:35, so should be back by about 3:50. Enough time to rush to the computer and bag Bayern Munich. :D Doubt I'll get them though...

Knowing my luck I'll get a detention though and miss it.. :rolleyes::)[/quote']

"Knowing your luck you will get a detention" - just behave for the day, can't be that hard B)

"Knowing your luck you will get a detention" - just behave for the day' date=' can't be that hard B)[/quote']

I try that everyday, never works lol. :o Actually tbh I rarely get detentions these days, but my French teacher is liable to give you a detention for anything. I coughed once and got 10 minutes after school, then another 5 for arguing. :rolleyes: Anyway don't have French so should be OK. :D

I try that everyday' date=' never works lol. :o Actually tbh I rarely get detentions these days, but my French teacher is liable to give you a detention for anything. I coughed once and got 10 minutes after school, then another 5 for arguing. :rolleyes: Anyway don't have French so should be OK. :D[/quote']

How lucky would you be if you had around 5 minutes to spare? :D

Anyway, I may have access to a slower computer tomorrow meaning Celtic / Villareal / La Viola or Zenit for me.

But, if I am at home then will be going for Milan/Roma, the Italian league - One of my best experiences in a GC ;)

How lucky would you be if you had around 5 minutes to spare? :D

Anyway' date=' I may have access to a slower computer tomorrow meaning Celtic / Villareal / La Viola or Zenit for me.

But, if I am at home then will be going for Milan/Roma, the Italian league - One of my best experiences in a GC ;)[/quote']

What time do you usually get back mate?

What time do you usually get back mate?

Five!:eek: But normally allowed to leave a little earlier AKA run away without telling:D

tbf I wouldn't mind with any team as I know there will be plenty of jobs available, top clubs if not international managements - Just gutted I missed out on Saturday that's why eager to join.

Whatever it is, I will make sure I have a computer beside me :P