Official International Management Job Offers Thread

JuniorBlue

Re: International Management GC's

What your preffered club and why?

Obv we can all say a big club like Spain' date=' England etc.

However mine would be Mexico as i love the language and the mexican culture.

Also do you think the system on international management being randomly given is out is going to work.

Voice your opinions...[/quote']

It will work - it's the only fair way of doing it. People who have been playing the game longer don't have any more of a right to a big team IMO.

I honestly don't mind who I get - I'm in 16 GC's so the maths would say I am bound to get someone half decent somewhere :D

i would like an african team ivory coast or cameroon :D

maybe cause a few shocks

and break the european / south american dominence ;)

but then again i would be just happy to get offered a team

sometimes in life you just get what your given and make the most of it ;)

an interesing few days ahead for many :)

Woud obv. love England, if not Spain, if not Brazil, if not Italy, if not... I could go on forever. :D

But tbh I'd happily be anyone. Would be fun just to do international management,

In response to the above question:

Yes it's in all GC's, but the qualifiers won't start until the current season has finished (apart from GC26), but there will be friendlies (not sure if we arrange these, or if SM randomly do it) until the season ends.

And ye, random managers get the jobs, although there is some suggestion that if you have been in the setup longer, you're more likely to get the job.. not sure if it's true or not.

Is it the people with the big clubs like Barca, Real, Man Utd, L'pool etc. who will get the big international teams like Brazil, England, Spain etc?

Or is it just completely done at random?

And if you are say top of the league in your league or your doing extremely well in your league does this have any effect on whether you will get a big country to manage?

Cheers

Is it the people with the big clubs like Barca' date=' Real, Man Utd, L'pool etc. who will get the big international teams like Brazil, England, Spain etc?

Or is it just completely done at random?

And if you are say top of the league in your league or your doing extremely well in your league does this have any effect on whether you will get a big country to manage?

Cheers[/quote']

Meant to be random, but apparently people who have been in the setup longer are more likely to get A job, not sure about a better job.

It will work - it's the only fair way of doing it. People who have been playing the game longer don't have any more of a right to a big team IMO.

I honestly don't mind who I get - I'm in 16 GC's so the maths would say I am bound to get someone half decent somewhere :D

So is it being introduced in all GC Setups, or just 26?

so its a possibility that the manager say of Bury could get to manage Brazil?

And Would you get another club slot for your international team?

Or is it just in the same slot as your club team?

Cheers

Yes the Bury manager could get to manage Brazil.

and it is part of your club slot, it doesn't take up extra room

This was all in the blog B)

So is it being introduced in all GC Setups' date=' or just 26?[/quote']

Does no-one read my posts:

Woud obv. love England, if not Spain, if not Brazil, if not Italy, if not... I could go on forever.

But tbh I'd happily be anyone. Would be fun just to do international management,

In response to the above question:

Yes it's in all GC's, but the qualifiers won't start until the current season has finished (apart from GC26), but there will be friendlies (not sure if we arrange these, or if SM randomly do it) until the season ends.

And ye, random managers get the jobs, although there is some suggestion that if you have been in the setup longer, you're more likely to get the job.. not sure if it's true or not.

It seems only me and AFCTU Jacko actually read the blog - all of the answers to your questions are in there!

Sorry, but after seeing the same questions asked countless times across different threads, it really gets on my nerves, especially when I've already answered the questions twice, and Jacko a few times as well!

Does no-one read my posts:

It seems only me and AFCTU Jacko actually read the blog - all of the answers to your questions are in there!

Sorry' date=' but after seeing the same questions asked countless times across different threads, it really gets on my nerves, especially when I've already answered the questions twice, and Jacko a few times as well![/quote']

Testify :D

Seasons are about to finish in GC10 and GC16 btw - anyone who wants to get involved in those might also have a crack at an international team