GC 18 - Iceland

GC 20 - Nigeria

GC 22 - Argentina

GC 25 - Germany

GC 26 - Israel

GC 27 - Norway

How much did u bribe SM for that collection! :eek:

Re: Official International Management Job Offers Thread

From 9 GC's, I have just 2 teams. Not the best of luck, but still happy to get anyone, and I got 2 pretty decent teams as well. Just makes me jealous of everyone else who has 5+ teams. :o

My teams are Russia (happy with that), and Wales (good young side).

Only thing - do conditions from clubs affect countries?

Arshavin, Pavlyuchenko, Progrebnyak, Zyryanov, Anyukov, and a few others are all low on fitness for me (around 70%). This means my team is basically awful without them. Some people have suggested I pm the managers of the clubs, which I did. Replies? Here's 2:

get lost m8 i do wot i want
i dont think countries matter anyway, but i need him for the smfa cup

5 other managers haven't replied, I sent this 4 days ago. I simply said:

Hey mate, I'm the Russia manager, and I was hoping you'd be able to rest Mr X as I need him for the countries, and atm he is low on fitness. This will also benefit you as players with better fitness perform better.

:( :(

From 9 GC's' date=' I have just 2 teams. Not the best of luck, but still happy to get anyone, and I got 2 pretty decent teams as well. Just makes me jealous of everyone else who has 5+ teams. :o

My teams are Russia (happy with that), and Wales (good young side).

Only thing - do conditions from clubs affect countries?

Arshavin, Pavlyuchenko, Progrebnyak, Zyryanov, Anyukov, and a few others are all low on fitness for me (around 70%). This means my team is basically awful without them. Some people have suggested I pm the managers of the clubs, which I did. Replies? Here's 2:

5 other managers haven't replied, I sent this 4 days ago. I simply said:

:( :([/quote']

Sissoko for my Mali side is injured for two weeks, and some of my players are NMF.. But the games arnt until a couple more weeks to hopefully they will be ok :P

GC 9 - Holland

GC 10 - Jamaica

GC 11 - Egypt

GC 12 - Republic of Ireland

GC 14 - Northern Ireland

GC 16 - Spain

GC 18 - Iceland

GC 20 - Nigeria

GC 22 - Argentina

GC 25 - Germany

GC 26 - Israel

GC 27 - Norway

How many GC teams do you have mate? Because 12 teams are a lot to get!! And especially the ones you got! The Netherlands, Spain, Argentina, Germany etc. You should be very thankful. I wish I were you. :(:D

GC1 - Borussia Monchengladbach - Saudi Arabia

GC2 - Juventus -

GC3 - Valencia - Ghana

GC4 - Arsenal - Tunisia

GC5 - Newcastle -

GC6 - Real Madrid - Sweden

GC7 - Hamburger SV - Holland

GC8 - Roma - Mali

GC9 - Liverpool - Romania

GC10 - Liverpool - Japan

GC11 - Aston Villa -

GC12 - Internazionale - France

GC13 - Everton - Cameroon

GC14 - Man Utd - Switzerland

GC15 - FC Porto - Denmark

GC16 - Cruzeiro -

GC17 - Racing Santander -

GC19 - Udinese - Korea

GC21 - Villareal -

GC22 - Real Betis -

GC23 - Celtic - Latvia

GC25 - Panathinaikos -

GC27 - Chelsea -

GC28 - Sporting Braga -

GC29 - Fiorentina -

Thats my list......:)

How many GC teams do you have mate? Because 12 teams are a lot to get!! And especially the ones you got! The Netherlands' date=' Spain, Argentina, Germany etc. You should be very thankful. I wish I were you. :(:D[/quote']

I started at GC9 and I have a team in every GC from then, will be stopping the GC thing soon because I don't have many club spaces left but I may as well use all the spaces I have and I am very thankful for the International sides I have, :D .

how can i coach an international team?

It is randomly distributed mate. There's no real thing you can do to get an advantage. Except I believe that the longer you've been the manager of a team you'll probably get a team with that team. And also the more GC's you're in obviously the more chances you have to get an international team. :)

I started at GC9 and I have a team in every GC from then' date=' will be stopping the GC thing soon because I don't have many club spaces left but I may as well use all the spaces I have and I am very thankful for the International sides I have, :D .[/quote']

Nice, you got pretty lucky mate. Congratulations!!

Guest msissio

GC 14- GREECE (Marseille)

GC 24- SCOTLAND & CHILE (Palermo)

GC 26- BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA (Spezia)

GC 29- IVORY COAST (Brescia)

GC 22- SPAIN (Arsenal de Sarandi)

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

I have China in gc28 and just looked at the draw for world cup qualifiers, 2 out of the 5 teams in my group are unmanaged, haven't looked at other groups yet but a few of the friendly matches i have lined up are with unmanaged teams, so don't despair to all those who haven't got an international team yet, there are some still available, granted they are not top of the range teams but at least it will get you onto the international scene. I personally can't wait. David.

Ps. I just received an offer from Hungary in the gc7 set up this morning. I would have thought they had all gone in those set ups. Perhaps there are still many vacancies to be filled.

Guest msissio

you can manage two countries? that isn't considered cheat?? if we can't have 2 accounts in same setup.. we couldn't have 2 countries in same international league.. :rolleyes:

Before you get your panties in a bunch understand that previously in this thread I explained what happened. I'm pretty sure it's a glitch. ;)

Does anybody know what happens after you quit a GC team with an international team also. So would you be able to trade international teams? :)

I think you get them again when you take another team in the setup, as I think Nick Justice did that earlier today in GC29. I can't promise that tho, just I think thats what happens!

Another GC where they haven't even offered me a National team. :rolleyes:

Will be leaving Genoa in the next week if i dont get a half decent National job. ;)

Edit: I think it's amazing the amount of good international teams Ben Reado gets. I still dont think they are giving this National jobs out 100% fairly.

(Not a moan at you Ben, but just funny;) )