Official International Management Job Offers Thread

JuniorBlue

Re: Official International Management Job Offers Thread

Another GC where they haven't even offered me a National team. :rolleyes:

Will be leaving Genoa in the next week if i dont get a half decent National job. ;)

Edit: I think it's amazing the amount of good international teams Ben Reado gets. I still dont think they are giving this National jobs out 100% fairly.

(Not a moan at you Ben' date=' but just funny;) )[/quote']

You'll think it's even funnier when I say I got offered Germany GC30 today. The team I have in GC30 i didn't even get for me. Just picked it up for Guy until he found out he was banned from the setup.

And Switzerland in GC11 :P

I suppose A reason (not the only reason) is that I do tend to keep to my clubs. All the teams where i have been offered the likes of Spain, England, Brazil, etc I have had from the start - Not saying it's only me who keeps teams from the start, but I think it is part of the reason. I suppose the old 'system' I used had an imact as-well, because it meant I was always in the setup first. Other than that it's down to luck.

You'll think it's even funnier when I say I got offered Germany GC30 today. The team I have in GC30 i didn't even get for me. Just picked it up for Guy until he found out he was banned from the setup.

And Switzerland in GC11 :P

I suppose A reason (not the only reason) is that I do tend to keep to my clubs. All the teams where i have been offered the likes of Spain' date=' England, Brazil, etc I have had from the start - Not saying it's only me who keeps teams from the start, but I think it is part of the reason. I suppose the old 'system' I used had an imact as-well, because it meant I was always in the setup first. Other than that it's down to luck.[/quote']

Lol, I decided Sporting was my back up so after i missed united, i was on the Sporting page in a flash, unfortunately you went for them as a first choice, what chance did i have?:P

Now imagine i got that Sporting, i could probably be the Germany manager:p

Also on a seperate note.... I've been in GC 17 from day 1, they were my first GC club and i didn't get a national team, i'm not complaining, its just random, if you don't get a national team, it's not the end of the world, you'll survive ;)

I'm in 18 GCs and i've got 4 national jobs, only two of them being decent teams (both Russia's), they aren't even amazing but I'll live:o . Louis, you've got a Brazil, i don't understand why you keep complaining:rolleyes:

Guest msissio

GC 14- GREECE (Marseille)

GC 24- SCOTLAND & CHILE (Palermo)

GC 26- BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA (Spezia)

GC 29- IVORY COAST (Brescia)

GC 22- SPAIN (Arsenal de Sarandi)

FYI I sent a ticket to SM asking them to fix the mess and they did. I now manage Chile AND ONLY Chile in GC 24. :)

Does anyone know if you can be offered an international job if you already hold one?

The reason that I ask is that I have been offered Albania in one set-up, which I am not too keen on, but will accept to have the chance of international management. However, if i take this job, will I then not be offered any further vacancies for international clubs that would arise?

It's just that I would hate to lose the possibility of managing a big team if I chose to manage (with no disrespect to Albania) a small team.

Does anyone know if you can be offered an international job if you already hold one?

The reason that I ask is that I have been offered Albania in one set-up' date=' which I am not too keen on, but will accept to have the chance of international management. However, if i take this job, will I then not be offered any further vacancies for international clubs that would arise?

It's just that I would hate to lose the possibility of managing a big team if I chose to manage (with no disrespect to Albania) a small team.[/quote']

nope mate...if u have 1 u wont be offered another1...so only sensible decision wud be to take Albania & hope for a big nation in another set up...

I've got nothing but rubbish ones' date=' you want em? :P[/quote']

its alright buddy :P

Ive got Cameroon and Georgia

Just a little disapointed coz ive got Inter and Milan and ive got no International offers with them what so ever

its alright buddy :P

Ive got Cameroon and Georgia

Just a little disapointed coz ive got Inter and Milan and ive got no International offers with them what so ever

The best teams hardly get offered international teams. i got bayern, lyon and rangers no offers. then got feyenoord and hereford and got brazil and serbia :s :D