Re: International Management GC's

Real Life Info Select: Everton

Click to switch club to Everton Everton

Year Founded: 1878

Goodison Park' date=' Liverpool

Setup: Gold Championship 26

Setup Owner/Creator: SoccerManager

Last logged in: Today

You need to log in at least once every 30 day(s).

In this setup you also control:

Netherlands Netherlands

Year Founded: 1889

Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam[/quote']

I thought the idea was the job gets offered to you though.....? You might not want them....although obviously you do. :D

No sign of international teams anywhere else...?

Hollands just dissapeared from my front page - so dunno whats going with the international stuff atm

I was gonna say mate - I can't see any sign of Internationals anywhere! Personally think they are having some problems with it - time will tell I guess B)

EDIT: Spoke to soon - the international tabs have just appeared for me

Quick question:

Can you pick your 23 players' date=' or do you have to stick with the 23 given to you?

Also, England still unmanaged in GC26.[/quote']

Think they are given to you, would be better if you could choose though.

But if you have an idiot who dont try and chooses aload of 70 rated players, then it would be ruined, so SM have got 23 players already.

Quick question:

Can you pick your 23 players' date=' or do you have to stick with the 23 given to you?

Also, England still unmanaged in GC26.[/quote']

Another thing that was in the blog! It said you can select any 30 of that nationality...whether that has now been scaled down to 23 I don't know, but if you can't pik your players whats the point?!

Quick question:

[/quote']

As an international manager you will be able to choose any player associated to your nation from the players available on our database, and naturally this would mean that some international managers would have a greater pool of players to choose from then others. This would also mean that you would only be able to call up players which were fit and not suffering from any injury. Likewise it would also mean that players could get injured on international duty.

http://blog.soccermanager.com/work-in-progress/work-in-progress-international-management.html

Not very good managerial capabilities if you can't even choose your own squad :rolleyes:

Think they are given to you' date=' would be better if you could choose though.

But if you have an idiot who dont try and chooses aload of 70 rated players, then it would be ruined, so SM have got 23 players already.[/quote']

lol ive got three.

hopefully though.

I dont understand why sm are doing it randomly surely it should be the folk with the better club team should get the better international team?

Erm, why? Just cos you have a computer fast enough to get Barca you should automatically get to manager Argentina aswell.....? :rolleyes:

Erm' date=' why? Just cos you have a computer fast enough to get Barca you should automatically get to manager Argentina aswell.....? :rolleyes:[/quote']

well is it not more realistic to give the manager of Barcelona England as an international team, than to give the manager of say crewe the England job?

I see where youre coming from though.

I just think it would be more realistic to do it this way!

well is it not more realistic to give the manager of Barcelona England as an international team' date=' than to give the manager of say crewe the England job?

I see where youre coming from though.

I just think it would be more realistic to do it this way![/quote']

If you sit down and think about it you will realise there is very little realistic about SM, and in fact, those who stick with and succeed with the smaller sides are the most skilful managers anyway B)