Official International Management Job Offers Thread

JuniorBlue

Re: International Management GC's

Does anyone know when the first round of friendlies will be announced in the setups that are halfway through their season?

I believe there will be no matches for international teams where seasons have already commenced. Those GC set-ups will need to wait for next season I believe (that's what I'm assuming the 'Season Ended' signifies on the international pages next to the competing in part - but don't quote me) :)

Get in there :D ... just got out of my bed feeling really ill to find:

user_gray_new.gifBrazil have made Ben Read (forum) the Countrys new manager. (GC19 - QPR)

user_gray_new.gifEngland have appointed Ben Reado FoRuM as the Countrys new manager. (GC13 - Real Madrid)

user_gray_new.gif Ben Reado FoRuM has become the new Spain manager. (GC15 - Lyon)

and lots more:D

Also been offered the job of England (again) in GC16 with Barcelona, but may give somebody else a chance with them.

user_gray_new.gifBrazil have made Ben Read (forum) the Countrys new manager. (GC19 - QPR)

user_gray_new.gifEngland have appointed Ben Reado FoRuM as the Countrys new manager. (GC13 - Real Madrid)

user_gray_new.gif Ben Reado FoRuM has become the new Spain manager. (GC15 - Lyon)

Also been offered the job of England (again) in GC16 with Barcelona' date=' but may give somebody else a chance with them.[/quote']

It's nice to see somebody willing to give one less fortunate then themselves the chance to manage an "in demand" team, rather than hoarding them all; which happens far too often in this game. Kudos and rep my man.

not been offered any :(

i'm in 9 GC's 6 of them i have been with the same club since creation!

Yeh but from the looks of your sig most of those are the new GC's...? So every manager has been in them since the start. Still unlucky not to be offered anything though.

I have accepted Bosnia in GC8 to go with all the others. Pretty satisfied, just wanted a home nation and maybe a south american side, but in time maybe I will

Yeh but from the looks of your sig most of those are the new GC's...? So every manager has been in them since the start. Still unlucky not to be offered anything though.

I have accepted Bosnia in GC8 to go with all the others. Pretty satisfied' date=' just wanted a home nation and maybe a south american side, but in time maybe I will[/quote']

I notice though that there is no option to quit an international team, so I can only assume that they will only become available should someone quit the setup altogether.

Also, is it a question of being in the setup from the start, or a case of also being loyal to one team that gives you a better chance I wonder? I have been in Gold 10 since the start, yet I changed teams for the first time last week, and do not have an offer.

Also been offered the job of England (again) in GC16 with Barcelona' date=' but may give somebody else a chance with them.[/quote']

I manage in 6 GC's. In 5 of these I have managed the same team from the creation of the setup.

I have been offered one International team (Norway).

Which is fine. However it seems certain managers have recieved offers in many or all of their setups. And other loyal managers haven't recieved any. I don't believe that Ben Read being offered 2 Englands and a Brazil is random for a second.