GC10 - Hertha (Iceland lol)

GC11 - AEK Athens (none)

GC13 - Real Madrid (England)

GC15 - Lyon (Spain)

GC16 - Barca (Been offered England)

GC17 - Spurs (none)

GC18 - Sao (none)

GC19 - QPR (Brazil)

GC20 - Liverpool (none - and deservedly so :rolleyes:)

GC22 - Liverpool (non)

GC24 - Pompey (Greece)

GC26 - Reims (I'm sure I was offered someone but can't remember who... lol)

so all in all quite happy :) ... seems that being someone who doesn't jump from club to club' date=' and gets good results has payed off.[/b']

That seems to be the case, I have never quit a club in a GC and I got very good International teams.

Re: Official International Management Job Offers Thread

GC10 - Hertha (Iceland lol)

GC11 - AEK Athens (none)

GC13 - Real Madrid (England)

GC15 - Lyon (Spain)

GC16 - Barca (Been offered England)

GC17 - Spurs (none)

GC18 - Sao (none)

GC19 - QPR (Brazil)

GC20 - Liverpool (none - and deservedly so :rolleyes:)

GC22 - Liverpool (non)

GC24 - Pompey (Greece)

GC26 - Reims (I'm sure I was offered someone but can't remember who... lol)

so all in all quite happy :) ... seems that being someone who doesn't jump from club to club' date=' and gets good results has payed off.[/quote']

The blog states clearly that success (or lack of it) has no bearing on what international job offers you get.

Although loyalty allegedley does.

Re: International Management GC's

Has every single job been given out know?

Im stil wating for one offer and im in 6 gold champs :confused:

Yes I'm afraid all jobs have been given out (see announcement on home page) :( . However, some may become available if some managers reject certain jobs, so keep your fingers crossed :o

One job for me, Russia in GC24 :)

Yes I'm afraid all jobs have been given out (see announcement on home page) :( . However' date=' some may become available if some managers reject certain jobs, so keep your fingers crossed :o

One job for me, Russia in GC24 :)[/quote']

Ok if the jobs are rejected will they simply just be offered to somebody else?

A few of the players in my International teams are NMF so will this happen when the games come around?' date=' fair enough if they are injured but it's a bit rubbish if you can't play players because their club managers are messing up their fitness.[/quote']

Is this not the same as real life though? I mean, how many times have we seen players withdraw from international squads due to "injury" only to play a few days later for their club? At the end of the day, the clubs pay the wages so it can be argued that they use them as they see fit.

Of course, it's the old club v country row, and it's good to see Sm incoroprate it into the game.

Ok if the jobs are rejected will they simply just be offered to somebody else?

Yes that is how it should work :) . Hang in there and you may just get some offers ;) . Also I've seen at least 2 managers quit their club side after getting an international offer. Anyone who resigns from a club in a GC and then does not rejoin that GC will also lose their international job aftr a short while. I'm sure they'll be plenty of managerial changes in the next week or so, just like there is with clubs, so hopefully most managers will get to experience an international job of some sort :).

At the end of the day, we all have limited GC slots, so with the frequency of GCs being made and the clamber to join the latest GC, members may have to give up some of their older GC teams and at the same time lose their international position. Either that or not join the new GCs :eek: . Whichever they choose, the end scenario will mean the vast majority of members will have at least one international team of some sort sooner rather than later :)

EDIT: Unless of course members decide on forking out for another GC membership to increase their slot allocation :eek::)

A few of the players in my International teams are NMF so will this happen when the games come around?' date=' fair enough if they are injured but it's a bit rubbish if you can't play players because their club managers are messing up their fitness.[/quote']

I think this a very important point and one which the Devs may not have thought about :eek: . Perhaps there will be a set time when the player is called-up to represent his country and cannot play for his club side then e.g Maybe all players are called up 3 days before the match and will miss their side's Wednesday game :eek: . Or perhaps SM will not factor in players fitness for international games (a bit like friendlies). Or maybe they will allow players who have been called up to recover their fitness at an accelerated rate prior to the match as in play-offs.

This certainly needs thinking about and perhaps someone should start a thread on this topic in the game development/suggestions part of the forum as this is probably the wrong place to discuss such matters (sorry everyone :o ).

A couple of problems for me - one is fitness of players, cos lots will be playing every friday internationally or for their clubs in the SMFA Cup/Shield as well as regular league and cup fixtures.

Why is their no option to quit your national job.....? Surely that should have been included?

And why is their no sign of your international jobs on your profile...?

I'm sure SM will sort all these in time - generally pleased enough :D

will post my list later, was offered Bosnia & Herzegovina in GC16 and am gutted :( thought i was in for a half decent team in the one with my good record and all, one of the top managers in that setup poins wise, i know its random but surely a 'big' country like... i dunno Northern Ireland would want me :D but obviously not :rolleyes:

anyway moan over ;) Ben you rejecting that england offer then :P:rolleyes:

As apprantly this is ment to be the offical thread lol

gc1 - Belarus

gc2 - Scotland

gc7 - Ivory Coast

gc8 - Italy

turned a few offers down as well in other GC's to spread the teams around as I seemed to get an offer in all the ones I could of done

Just picked up Croatia in gc9