Deal blocked?

rickard

hey folks

ok havin a serious beef with smfa today,after about 3 weeks of non stop managers changing at arsenal in my setup,ive finally got the deal i want,flamini for barry(i have barry). the manager prefers barry as a player,we've eben sending a few private messages etc,and i offered him barry,now we had it done that he bid for barry with flamini as i didnt have the cash to bid for flamini with barry(different chairman prices etc)

and when we finally get it done, smfa are blockin the deal before it even gets off the ground? whats this about can anyone explain

thanks

Re: Deal blocked?

hey folks

ok havin a serious beef with smfa today' date='after about 3 weeks of non stop managers changing at arsenal in my setup,ive finally got the deal i want,flamini for barry(i have barry). the manager prefers barry as a player,we've eben sending a few private messages etc,and i offered him barry,now we had it done that he bid for barry with flamini as i didnt have the cash to bid for flamini with barry(different chairman prices etc)

and when we finally get it done, smfa are blockin the deal before it even gets off the ground? whats this about can anyone explain

thanks[/quote']

SMFA means the deal will NEVER go through, as the Cheat Prevention System has flagged up something and locked out the deal, thats why its rejected straight away!

Ive said that so many times I feel like I should have it tattooed on my forehead, although that wouldnt help, and Id need a pretty big forehead.

Re: Deal blocked?

SMFA means the deal will NEVER go through' date=' as the Cheat Prevention System has flagged up something and locked out the deal, thats why its rejected straight away!

Ive said that so many times I feel like I should have it tattooed on my forehead, although that wouldnt help, and Id need a pretty big forehead.[/quote']

oo I never seen that before