Iván Marcano

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Report as of September 08) Iván Marcano is a CB for Spanish Club Racing Santander. He was born on the 23rd June 1987, making him 21 years old. The young defender has been on brink of Racing team for

Re: Iván Marcano - Young Spanish Regular Featured again for Santander in the weekend. Looks set for a good rise.

Re: Iván Marcano - 77 -> 82 -> 87 Vodafone... life is now! Marcano... get him now! How silly I am

Guest Chris_16

Re: Iván Marcano - 77 -> 82 -> 87

I thought it was you' date=' but I'm just surprised you made yourself the worst in the team. :eek:

Anyway, back on topic...[/quote']

89 is more than enough for being a 16 year old :P

It's non-sense to make it 99 like the others...

A disappointing 2-1 defeat to promoted Numancia for Santander, leaves them lying 17th in La Liga, outside the relegation zone on goal difference (much like my Sevilla in GC26 =/). So that might scratch out the 85->87 rise I predicted at the end of the season, unless Racing can pull their act together.

Should rise tomorrow, or the day after at the latest. It might be too late to get him before his rise, but it's still worth putting in a bid just in case. Last chance! :)

Can you believe this guy didn't get a rise and was overlooked? :mad:

You look at Busquets at Barca and he has played 2 games, 2 starts, 1 sub appearance, totalling 214 minutes and gets a rise of 10.

Then you have Marcano who has played all 8 league fixtures, all of them starts also scoring 1 goal and 1 assist and he doesnt get a rise at all. Im not saying he should have got a rise of 10, but 5 or 6 would've been about right.

Is there anyway SM might review their decision on 1 player?

You look at Busquets at Barca and he has played 2 games' date=' 2 starts, 1 sub appearance, totalling 214 minutes and gets a rise of 10.

Then you have Marcano who has played all 8 league fixtures, all of them starts also scoring 1 goal and 1 assist and he doesnt get a rise at all. Im not saying he should have got a rise of 10, but 5 or 6 would've been about right.

Is there anyway SM might review their decision on 1 player?[/quote']

The Spanish changes are not over.

You look at Busquets at Barca and he has played 2 games' date=' 2 starts, 1 sub appearance, totalling 214 minutes and gets a rise of 10.

Surely it's not over yet, right?

Busquets has made more than 2 starts, he's a regular for Barca. Are you using Guardian for his stats? Because I had the same problem, and Guardian's wrong about Busquets.

But the Spanish changes aren't finished yet. The likes of Chico, Mikel Balenziaga, etc haven't been reviewed either, all should rise to around the 80 mark.

So he should rise tomorrow. :)

Busquets has made more than 2 starts' date=' he's a regular for Barca. Are you using Guardian for his stats? Because I had the same problem, and Guardian's wrong about Busquets.

But the Spanish changes aren't finished yet. The likes of Chico, Mikel Balenziaga, etc haven't been reviewed either, all should rise to around the 80 mark.

So he should rise tomorrow. :)[/quote']

Chico has been reviewed. I snapped him up for 300k and he increased to 83!:D Now worth 3.5mil.

Overrated but I'm lovin' it.

Sergi Busquets

5 starts

2 subs

1 goal, 1 assist :P

Theres still some teams to be reveiwed in spain. Racing, Athletic Bilbao and a few others

Do you think he will get another rise in the next rating change???

Definitely, providing he continues to play. Should rise to around 86 next time I'd imagine (although that will be a long time coming).

In any case, I wouldn't sell him. But if you are in a setup where you think no-one else would notice him, then feel free to sell him to an external club (to save wages), and buy him back before the next changes.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Iván Marcano - 77 -> 87 by EoS (Now 84)

Update since that 4-2 win:

9th November

Racing Santander 1-0 Sporting Gijon

Marcano - Subbed off after 35 minutes - Received a knock

16th November

Real Betis 3-1 Racing Santander

Marcano - Played full 90 minutes

23rd November

Racing Santander 3-0 Espanyol

Marcano - Played full 90 minutes - Scored the opener

- Ivan Marcano has started all 12 league games.

- He is Santander's most played player in the league, clocking up 1034 minutes - he is the only player in the entire squad to have over 1000 minutes.

- Racing Santander are now 10th.

- Marcano has scored twice.

- He also has 2 assists

UEFA Cup:

Racing Santander have played 2 qualifiers and 3 group matches.

- Marcano missed the first match

- He has played every minute of the other four

- Racing Santander are struggling - 4th in Group A, one game to play.

- Santander have to beat Man City on 17th Dec to go through (Unlikely?)

So Marcano is looking very much like a key player for Racing Santander. I would predict a rise to 87/88 based on current form.

• 3 weeks later...

He should rise to around 87 in the next changes, so still worth a buy in that respect. I don't think he plays for the U21's though, so I can't be sure how his future is, and I don't know how he is performing. But is Santander's most played player, and to be regular in the top tier of Spanish football (also playing in Europe, although not for much longer), he must be doing something right.

Marcano has still started every league game this season, but Santander are struggling. They haven't won in 4 games now, although they haven't lost in 3 either after drawing their last 3 games (all 1-1). They sit 14th in La Liga, and Marcano also has 2 goals to his name. He has 5 UEFA Cup starts from a possible 6, after missing the first game, although Santander are now out of the competition, despite beating Man City 3-1.

Rise to 87 is still very much on the cards.