Gold Championship 28 Match Reports/Transfers Thread

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 28 Match Reports/Transfers Thread Shakhtar Donetsk News Rubin Kazan 0 - 2 Shakhtar Donetsk Souza LUIZ ADRIANO (70) Rodrigues JADSON (88) Last night Shakhtar sq

Re: Gold Championship 28 Match Reports/Transfers Thread 5 Goal Thriller At The San Siro!!! Internazionale 3 - 2 Palermo Referee - George Buckley Veneue - Giuseppe Meazza Attendance - 85,243

Re: Gold Championship 28??-

How the ficuck do we no?

For goodness sake you nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob :mad:

No need for quite so strong a reaction. :rolleyes:

Although you are right, no-one on here will know for certain, but I'd hazard a guess at this Saturday, based on the way things have been going round here lately.

Hi Craig,

We don't know for sure mate, but keep your eyes peeled on the blog. I too am eager to join the 'new look' GC as I've missed out on GC26 + 27.

I'd expect it to be very soon and rightly so with the new GC's being filled up very nicely.

I guess we just have to wait for SM.

However, make sure to check the GC pages now and again as they can be created randomly :)

Hi Craig' date='

We don't know for sure mate, but keep your eyes peeled on the blog. I too am eager to join the 'new look' GC as I've missed out on GC26 + 27.

I'd expect it to be very soon and rightly so with the new GC's being filled up very nicely.

I guess we just have to wait for SM.

However, make sure to check the GC pages now and again as they can be created randomly :)[/quote']

And that's how to correctly advise a "noob". Nice work fella.

lol wat u saying tht for i was just asking ur the noob by leaving a comment like tht u must be havin a bad day' date=' so i hope u have a good day 2moro:cool:[/quote']

That was an even better response than arguing with the Scotsman :D

Id say theyll be one in 2-3 weeks as the last two are both full which hasnt happened before. Did you miss out on a team ?

Well i got Chelsea & Sporting :D

Good luck :)