Gold Championship 28 Match Reports/Transfers Thread

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 28 Match Reports/Transfers Thread Shakhtar Donetsk News Rubin Kazan 0 - 2 Shakhtar Donetsk Souza LUIZ ADRIANO (70) Rodrigues JADSON (88) Last night Shakhtar sq

Re: Gold Championship 28 Match Reports/Transfers Thread 5 Goal Thriller At The San Siro!!! Internazionale 3 - 2 Palermo Referee - George Buckley Veneue - Giuseppe Meazza Attendance - 85,243

Re: Gold Championship 28??-

I know who i am going to be going for and because i will be on my super fast computer at the time of creation i hope to get them. :)

Also i really like the short notice, this way less people know, although this may just be a last minute decision by SM and not a ploy, none the less i like it. And the best thing is, is that the announcement has not even be made on the SM home page and most people don't check the blog regularly, so i am guessing that very few people (except the forumers and chatroomers ) know about it. Great. :D

Sorry' date=' I know this might be a bit off topic but ........

I think I might have been able to persuade my parents to get me a GM (hopefully) but the thing is, will it be made by 7 pm?

I want to join this one so I need to know if I will become a GM that quick[/quote']

If you pay by paypal then youll be made one instantly, but if you post a check you not be untill they recieve it

I think I might have been able to persuade my parents to get me a GM (hopefully) but the thing is, will it be made by 7 pm?

I want to join this one so I need to know if I will become a GM that quick[/quote']

Will probably made for that now this time mate ;)

After GC27, I should hope so! :P

It'z instant mate. As soon as you pay u become a GM. Atleast thats what happened to me. :)

I know most people probz wont buh im j.w if eny1 can get me a semi decent team tonight as i have to go back to school for open day showing kids around:p . Any team like deportiva la coruna would do ( buh preferebally not actually them as already got 1 of dem) Would really really really be appreciated...pm me if you can ty

Sorry but last question :(

Have their been any proplems when you have bought a GM because my dad said I can buy it buy I'm quite worried something will happen :o

I've send cash in an enveloppe several times (for 2 gold accounts and standard setups). Never had any problems and it went pretty fast. About a week, which isn't long cause it has to cross over the ocean.

ps. Going for Galatasaray.