Gold Championship 28 Match Reports/Transfers Thread

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 28 Match Reports/Transfers Thread Shakhtar Donetsk News Rubin Kazan 0 - 2 Shakhtar Donetsk Souza LUIZ ADRIANO (70) Rodrigues JADSON (88) Last night Shakhtar sq

Re: Gold Championship 28 Match Reports/Transfers Thread 5 Goal Thriller At The San Siro!!! Internazionale 3 - 2 Palermo Referee - George Buckley Veneue - Giuseppe Meazza Attendance - 85,243

Re: Gold Championship 28??-

Nah' date=' won't be going WBA :)[/quote']

As anyone ! They'd all rather be YEOVIL FANS !! :o

Decided who im going for :) Hopefully can get a decent country here aswell as i only have one international top seeded team out of 14 GC teams :)

Sorry but last question :(

Have their been any proplems when you have bought a GM because my dad said I can buy it buy I'm quite worried something will happen :o

Not by PayPal. You click the 'Confirm Payment' button, and it takes straight to the page saying you are a gold member. Then if you log in and go to the homepage, you will have the GM stuff (10 extra teams, etc).

Sorry but last question :(

Have their been any proplems when you have bought a GM because my dad said I can buy it buy I'm quite worried something will happen :o

Just make sure you don't hit back space, or refresh the page after the receipt comes up because it may charge you double :o

No problems in the past for me though B)

Just make sure you don't hit back space' date=' or refresh the page after the receipt comes up because it may charge you double :o

No problems in the past for me though B)[/quote']

Im a GM after of 1 year of begging :D :D

I did not do that, I just clicked pay, wrote down the reciept number and then return to merchent :)

IM SO HAPPY :D

Congratulations Armand, just to let you know - I am the king when it comes to GC's :D

I may be able to join but there is something that needs to be done at 7pm IE = Religious reasons (If any of you smartasses know why):D

So I may / may not join

If I do then I'm going for Inter / Juve again or Bordeaux:)

Good luck to everyone now,

Congratulations Armand' date=' just to let you know - I am the king when it comes to GC's :D

I may be able to join but there is something that needs to be done at 7pm IE = Religious reasons (If any of you smartasses know why):D

So I may / may not join

Good luck to everyone now,[/quote']

Ok then, but In my opinion, you've been King for too long :P

I want to join in a league with forumers in lol.

Any team will do for me. I would be really happy with Internacional

If anyone wants to increase there chances of getting a Top 20 team my tip of the day will be disabling Javascript just before you start refreshing.

It will mean your browser won't have to load the Top Navigation bar, which in theory should make your machine a lot faster as that is the bit that takes the time to load.

If anyone wants to increase there chances of getting a Top 20 team my tip of the day will be disabling Javascript just before you start refreshing.

It will mean your browser won't have to load the Top Navigation bar' date=' which in theory should make your machine a lot faster as that is the bit that takes the time to load.[/quote']

And how exactly do we do that?

Congratulations Armand' date=' just to let you know - I am the king when it comes to GC's :D

So I may / may not join

Good luck to everyone now,[/quote']

Always thought you were the Princess :P