Gold Championship 28 Match Reports/Transfers Thread

craig brown

Re: Gold Championship 28??-

The SMFA have stopped you joining this setup as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the setup. Please attempt to join another setup.

How typical :rolleyes:

Congratulations Armand' date=' just to let you know - I am the king when it comes to GC's :D

I may be able to join but there is something that needs to be done at 7pm IE = Religious reasons (If any of you smartasses know why):D

So I may / may not join

If I do then I'm going for Inter / Juve again or Bordeaux:)

Good luck to everyone now,[/quote']

Who's the king now.

I got Inter.

The SMFA have stopped you joining this setup as they believe you either have an account in it already or are linked to another account. Unfortunately they will not reverse their decision and unban you from the setup. Please attempt to join another setup.

How typical :rolleyes:

What could be the most inappropiate thing to say?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :)

Its stupid this happens tbh.. SM should sort it out, aswell as it takes 8 years for a Gold to be made :rolleyes:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Well i would of had middelsbough fair and sqaure :)

Oh but wait....

I payed £15 for my gold i just got on clicked on first teaam i saw middelsbough and clicked taked how the He!l could i have another account on it. Whats the point of been gold when cr@P like this happens i shall not be renewing my gold as its pointless and i aint joining any more god dam gold setups till SM do something about this cos i aint having it any more i stick up for them as much as i can but i think its just arigont how this can happen:mad:

What a joke, i sit there for around 35 minutes refreshing and when it comes up i see that no teams had already been taken so i thought 'great', got onto the Arsenal screen and pressed the take control button and got the above message, i would have had em as well. :mad::(