What will happen?

I've made a transfer bid for Wilshere, it was accepted, but at the same time the transfer market closed. It said that the transfer would be completed once the transfer market was open. If Wilshere gets a rating increase before the transfer is completed, and his value exceeds the amount of which I paid, than what will happen?

Guest Chris_16

Re: What will happen?

I don't know what will happen as the transfer market closed... I never had this experience. And IF Wilshere will increase, it won't be tomorrow... But if in case he increases before the transfer is completed, the offer will be rejected...

Guest Chris_16

As long as it's accepted before any rating change' date=' it will still go through... happened to me last time with Jamie Mackie ;)[/quote']

It's clear that you didn't paid the exact chairman's value. Let's make an example and say that the chairman value of Wilshere is 100k: If he offered 100k for Wilshere and increases in rating before the deal goes through and his chairman value becomes 200k, the chairman will not be happy and will block the deal... But if he offered 500k and increases in rating before the deal goes through and his chairman value becomes 200k, the chairman will not block the deal...

Hope it's a clear example and that you can understand :)

It's clear that you didn't paid the exact chairman's value. Let's make an example and say that the chairman value of Wilshere is 100k: If he offered 100k for Wilshere and increases in rating and his chairman value becomes 200k' date=' the chairman will not be happy and block the deal... But if he offered 500k and when he increases in rating and his chairman value becomes 200k, the chairman will not block the deal...

Hope it's a clear example and that you can understand :)[/quote']

Well Mackie was rated 67, I bid 20 or 30k... went up 8 and still got completed ;)

I'm sure as long it gets accepted before he goes up when there's a transfer window it will go through... but if there's no transfer window and that happens it'll collapse

Guest Chris_16

I offered for Necid and as he increased before the transfer went through, the offer was rejected. But it was with an unavailable to manage club... so I don't know if it works differently with managed clubs...

it happened with me...made bid for lots of young risers...like Domingues CLAUDEMIR (bid 425K - value rose to 2 Mil), Bart BUYSSE (bid 600K value rose to1.5 mil)...it was accepted the next day...but unfortunately transfer window closed...I was expecting the deal to fell thru coz of the huge rise in these players value but to my amazement the deal went thru when the window opened:D

however...if ur dealing with a managed club then the deal might not go thru in case the players value increase as chairman of managed club is more strict then that of unmanaged/external club...

Guest Chris_16

I forgot to mention' date=' Wilshere is a free agent[/quote']

Don't worry mate, if he is to increase, it will not happen before the deal goes through as SM start to review from the lower leagues of England ;)