3. Jyndevad

4. ASH - MUFC

5. R.B.C

6. Niks

7. DeepThanes

8. Ahmed

9. Seftinho

10. Ryan #1

Just to announce, that I have unfortuantly decided that there will no longer be nicknames and pictures for every competitior at this stage of the competition. Sorry for any inconvienience.

It also speeds things up and it makes things better for me - as in work load :) i hope you can understand my decision.

So who wins your vote here? Will Schlinder sneak it? maybe its hot prospect ntfc akin? You decide! Its down to you!!

Re: Forumer Of The Year 2008 - (Qualifying) - Group 8

This is a tough group...

I am disappointed to see the pics and nicknames go before my inclusion into the comp but hey, there we go....

Atkin is obsessed with creating polls about anything that comes to mind, has a great knowledge and is a good forumer overall......

Schlinder knows his stuff and doesn't get the credit he deserves, he gets involved in debates and has valid points....

Ash is one of the few United fans that will accept when their team have been lucky and is not over biased like the majority of United fans...

But my vote goes to Seftinho, has made a massive impact in all areas of the forum and his scouting is pure quality....

Good luck to all in this very tough group...

This is a tough group...

I am disappointed to see the pics and nicknames go before my inclusion into the comp but hey' date=' there we go....

Atkin is obsessed with creating polls about anything that comes to mind, has a great knowledge and is a good forumer overall......

Schlinder knows his stuff and doesn't get the credit he deserves, he gets involved in debates and has valid points....

Ash is one of the few United fans that will accept when their team have been lucky and is not over biased like the majority of United fans...

But my vote goes to Seftinho, has made a massive impact in all areas of the forum and his scouting is pure quality....

Good luck to all in this very tough group...[/quote']

Sorry about not having your nickname etc.. in this welshy.

Thing is, should you progress to the later stages you will get it then - but only if! :):(

Im sure you will, anyway i just havent got enough time really and never have done - to doing the pics etc...

To be hoenst, it was either do this - or commit an absalute crime and scrap the competitions which would of been awful!

Ahmed for me. Easy choice actually. Even though the likes of Seftinho and Atkin are very good they haven't done as much as Ahmed I believe. And Ahmed has done more in this 1 year then each of them did. It had to go to Ahmed to me.

Ahmed = Legend :D

EDIT: Who are Schlinder and DeepThanes? :confused:

voted Atkin as he absoluitely lives on this forum and is a great scout and misc poster.

I think Seftinho will edge it in and emerge top of the group though.

schuldiner has some great posts and always backs his debates up with some stats and some uncheckable(he may be wrong but we wont know!) matchematical equations and also ha a great norn iron sense of humor.

Too bad he was offline at the wrong time of they year though....

Maybe the poll should be edited, its actually Schuldiner and not Schlinder. Its important to get the names spelt correctly, so people know who the person is:). Don't take this the wrong way, you are doing a great job and i/m not criticising you but i'm just saying that Mr. Schuldiner may be at a slight disadvantage with his name spelt incorrectly.

My vote goes to....

Hmmm...not sure yet, will decide later:)

Quite a tough group TBH, and only Ryan#1 I haven't heard of.

Despite this, it's out of Ahmed and Atkin for me, and Atkin gets my vote, more active and some great scouts.

TBH I don't think I deserve to get through anyway, most, if not all of those guys have been here for a year onwards, I've only been here since April, and active since May.

Nonetheless I hope I do go through (You're lying if you say you don't want to), and thanks for those who voted for me. :)

IMO Ahmed and Atkin will edge it though.

Atkin and Seftinho are both great scouts, I would have voted for them, if Ahmed the absolute Ghanaian legend wasn't there. Ahmed knows his stuff, hasn't been very active, but his scouts are amongst the top.

Michael Atkin should have gotten my vote, but he was so far in front, I didn't see the need of him getting any more votes, Luke Sefton is also a great forumer, but Ahmed is a single little bit in front, therefore I voted for Ahmed.

12 votes :eek: I'm honored.

A BIG thanks to everyone that has voted for me, I really appreciate it.

I voted for Seftinho, his posts are always a pleasure to read and he puts a lot of effort into his work. :)

Good luck to everyone.

...As for my polls, you know you love them. :P

Voted for Seftinho. Very active and makes good quality posts. Shame there'll be four and five decent lads making an early exit' date=' but thats life I suppose.

btw if the draw for last 40 is on Tuesday how does this poll close next Friday?[/quote']

So 9 lads then? :P

Sorry, couldn't resist pointing that out. Cheers for the vote. :)

Maybe the poll should be edited' date=' its actually [b']Schuldiner[/b] and not Schlinder. Its important to get the names spelt correctly, so people know who the person is:). Don't take this the wrong way, you are doing a great job and i/m not criticising you but i'm just saying that Mr. Schuldiner may be at a slight disadvantage with his name spelt incorrectly.

My vote goes to....

Hmmm...not sure yet, will decide later:)

Ya, I was confused about that. It's still spelled wrong though. That actually made me not vote for him, if I knew I might have. :(

Still when saying Ahmed isn't active, he's done more this year then anyone else in the group. :)

:eek: Shock On The Cards Here, Good Decent Forumers Here but Would Have Exspected 1 Forumer in This Group To Ease Through.. Not Happing Tough... B)

I Tend Not To Say Who I Voted For As i Dont Think Poeples Minds Should Be Altered At The Last Secound...

However,

Ahmed Doesn't Seem To Have Alot of Fans, Yes Hes Been Inactive Of Late But This Comp Runs Over 1 Whole Year, Dont Be Too Shortsighted & Examine You Vote B4 Deciding..

May The Best Two Advance ;)

I was between Ahmed and Seftinho. They both deserve to go through, with Atkin not far behind at all IMO.

I tried to find a reason to vote for one of them, couldn't separate them. Dead even. So finally, I took a decision.

Chose Seftinho for one reason, and that's because he's the easiest person to get along with in the whole forum. If we had a world full of Seftinho, there would be no war.

And I think that's the best compliment I could give him.