Efrain Juarez / Efrain Valdez

Is Efrain Valdez any good? A free agent on the game, plays for Club Universidad Nacional in reality i believe, and seems to be a first team player from what i gather for this popular Mexican club.

Worth a punt? I can only find info saying he scored in his own net and at the right end in the U-17 WC a few years back.

Player name: Efrain VALDEZ (No Club found)

Born: 22 February 1987

Nationality: Mexican

Position: Midfield

Rating: 74

Morale: Average

Value: £361k

Contract: No Contract

Condition: 100%

Transfer Status: Free Agent

i can't find an efrain valdez at UNAM. there is an efrain velarde who is a 20 yr old midfielder. he played 4 times last season for UNAM. this season velarde has started all 3 of UNAM's matches so far. he seems to be just starting out in his career but already looks as if he's making a good shout for a starting spot at his club.

This article may help. I found it on the FIFA world cup website

New generation leading by example

The future looks bright for Mexico, who are the reigning U-17 world champions. The two biggest stars of that all-conquering side, Giovani dos Santos and Carlos Vela, have already been snapped up by two of the biggest clubs in European football.

Dos Santos and his family headed to Barcelona when the young prodigy was just 15. The outrageously gifted forward is expected to be the next big thing to emerge from Can Barça, the Catalan side’s prolific production line of young talent, along with his younger brother Jonathan, two years his junior.

Vela, meanwhile, crowned his adidas Golden shoe-winning performance at the FIFA U-17 World Championship Peru by signing for Arsenal. The gifted goalscorer is currently on loan at Spanish side Celta Vigo, as Arsene Wenger looks to give him valuable experience of the European game.

Two other youngsters from that triumphant U-17 side, Efrain Juarez Valdez and Jorge Hernandez, have followed Dos Santos to Barcelona and are currently progressing through the club's youth categories.

• 1 year later...

Re: Efrain Valdez

thanks sparky.

Dos Santos is a rating increase time bomb waiting to happen' date=' lots of talent.

Sounds like it may be a bit early for Valdez, but still not bad perhaps for a free agent for £365k if you have [b']patience[/b]....

Key word...

He actually started the season with a full 90 mins in Mexico on his return from Barce's youth ranks. Looks like the patience might have paid off. I remember buying him with a few sides after this post :D Most of my clubs still have him.

Is Efrain Valdez any good? A free agent on the game' date=' plays for Club Universidad Nacional in reality i believe, and seems to be a first team player from what i gather for this popular Mexican club.

Worth a punt? I can only find info saying he scored in his own net and at the right end in the U-17 WC a few years back.

Player name: Efrain VALDEZ (No Club found)

Born: 22 February 1987

Position: Midfield

Morale: Average

Value: £361k

Contract: No Contract

Condition: 100%

Transfer Status: Free Agent[/quote']

Is he still worth a buy ?

not too sure about him but yeah he does look quite good, both carlos vela and giovanni dos santos are gonna be good, the only problem being is will vela actually get a game at arsenal , i know that dos santos will because his not at a club that at the moment are chanllengin for the premiership unlike arsenal

Valdez EFRAIN JUAREZ is his name on SM. :) I just noticed this as well.Here is his info for anyone interested:

Name: Valdez EFRAIN JUAREZ

Real Club: UNAM

Born: 22 February 1988

Position: Centre Back/Right Back (CB/RB)

Foot: Right

Last Rating Change: 0

SM Value: £351,000

Contract: 2 Years - £7,100 per Turn

For some reason he's at Barca in my setup, so either he played for them at one point, or someone bought in this setup a while ago then sold him to Barca. My setup's 2 seasons old for the record (last match of Season 2 is today).

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

For some reason he's at Barca in my setup' date=' so either he played for them at one point, or someone bought in this setup a while ago then sold him to Barca. My setup's 2 seasons old for the record (last match of Season 2 is today).[/quote']

he has never played for them in real life before.

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

That'll be why then. Either way it means I can pick him up for just £225k' date=' although I don't know what his CV is at UNAM.[/quote']

Well Everton are rumoured to be after him so it must be reasonable.

He could well be on loan to UNAM from Barcelona but I'm only guessing and I'm probably wrong about that.

Anyway, he's played both games of the new Mexican season. Pumas have had a win and draw and only conceeded 1 goal. If he continues playing, look out for him making a substantial gain in rating.

• 1 month later...

Yet another one of Pompeys big risers - Efrain Juarez - Mexican Defender

This is my second big riser, un-mentioned player thread in two days, the other was on Jonathan Biabiany.

I have once again used the search tool and once again, no threads have been made on this guy. UNTILL NOW :D

Efrain Juarez

Efrain was born in Mexico City, in Mexico :P. On the 22nd of February 1988, making him 20.

Efrain plays as a centre./right back for his team UNAM. He wears the number 26 shirt for his club. He stands at a height of 5ft 11inches.

He has appeared 8 times out of 8 for his team UNAM. Starting 7 and being substitute 1. He has clocked up 651 minutes in these games.

The average rating for UNAM on SM is 82, 6 ratings higher than this first team regular. Efrain has played 5 more games than fellow defender Carlos Humberto Gonzalez who is rated 85, and other fellow 80 rated defender Ramirez has played none.

On SM, Efrain Juarez is rated only 74 :eek: :eek: !!! And can be bought for only 225k(chairman value):eek::D , in most setups.

I predict he will get a rating increase of about 74>80/81 when Mexico are first reviewed. This maked him must buy money spinner for any manager.

Once again thank you for reading this, and please feel free to comment. :)

Re: Yet another one of Pompeys big risers - Efrain Juarez - Mexican Defender

Unmentionned? Now that's a big joke. He's been one of the most anticipated players on here since the U-17's of 2005, where he, Vela and Gio were Mexico's top players.

Since then, he's been rotting in Barce's academy, until finally getting a chance to shine this year.

And even then, he's been mentionned in my Statistical Analysis thread, as well as a few others.

Re: Yet another one of Pompeys big risers - Efrain Juarez - Mexican Defender

Unmentionned? Now that's a big joke. He's been one of the most anticipated players on here since the U-17's of 2005' date=' where he, Vela and Gio were Mexico's top players.

Since then, he's been rotting in Barce's academy, until finally getting a chance to shine this year.

And even then, he's been mentionned in my Statistical Analysis thread, as well as a few others.[/quote']

I meant, there has been no threads on him untill now

:P !!!

Will keep everybody updated on how many more games...expect alot :P :p