: ...Forum Name Change... :

Sir Razz

Re: : ...Forum Name Change... :

You can send Mr.Teb a PM

I'm sure he'll help you out mate:)

Don't bother him too much with PMs' date=' just ask for your name to be changed:p :D[/quote']

Mr.Teb , is that his forum name? if so, then i just go to the members list and find Mr.Teb :? lol

Mr.Teb ' date=' is that his forum name? if so, then i just go to the members list and find Mr.Teb :? lol[/b']

From the forum homepage click on 'view forum leaders' just under the last subforum (misc). Then you should find the names of Tebthereb and Alan Crazybones Neller. PM either and you're request should be successful ;)

Mr.Teb ' date=' is that his forum name? if so, then i just go to the members list and find Mr.Teb :? lol[/b']

Just click the link in my previous post lol:p

The word PM is a link, when you click that, it should take u to a place where you write a PM to tebthereb;)

Does anybody know how to change your forum name - i want to change my forum name to my real life name but i dont know how? any ideas??

If you can help me it would be really appreciated. Thanks :D

If you had put the name you had wanted while asking for help it would have been done by now.:D

Anyway all members need to do is what the guys just informed you ,send me or Teb a PM and we will do asap as time permits us,also dont exspect to keep changing it on a daily/weekly basis etc.:)