A simple suggestion, but one which may encourage members to re-join Gold championships. On the select club page, just as there are tabs for 'best clubs availabe', 'English clubs', 'Spanish clubs' etc., I feel a new tab labelled 'best Gold Championship clubs available' may prove useful. Anything which potentially encourages more managers to compete in any GC is welcome in my eyes and this potential improvement just may do that :)

EDIT: Surely would be better than searching through numerous GCs for a club you want

Re: Best GC club available?

I like this idea, but I think instead of showing every single team, it should only show the teams that are available.

For instance the Best Clubs shows the top 80 teams, if this were the case for the GM then they would all be greyed out. Would have to just show teams which are available, no greyed out teams.

But other than that, I love this idea. The older GC's that I joined (18 and 19), the first of the new type ones, have no real interest as everyone either A) Left their clubs for the newer GC's or B) have a team but pay little attention to it.

Guest joe black

Re: Best GC club available?

Top Marks to Smartie for this proposal,but for stupid people like me explain what way would this gel with the "Job Offers"???

Think this idea by Smartie should be given the "oxygen of publicity" so keep this bumped and hopefully SM will pick up on it and give it there full attention;):)