Turkish Super Lig

IOA

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

How much will Burak SEMIH SENTURK rise by in the rating changes? Are there any good young W' date=' LM or RM players you could recommend from Turkish League?[/quote']

His name is actually Semih Senturk.

I think he will and should hit a 90. He finished last season as the top goalscorer in Turkey with 17 goals in the league. He then scored 3 more goals in the Euro's where Turkey came 3rd/4th. He came joint 2nd in the goalscoring charts with Yakin, Pavlyuchenko and Podolski behind Villa. Finally, he scored two goals in the Champions League last year against Sevilla and PSV

So far this season, he's only started one league game where he scored and Fenerbahce won 2-0. He then came on twice as a substitute against Antepspor and Sivasspor but unfortunately Fenerbahce lost both those matches. The reason he hasn't started many games in the league is because he got injured in one of Fenerbahce's Champions League qualifiers.

In the Champions League he scored 4 away goals against MTK and then 1 against Partizan.

However, Fenerbahce haven't started this season so well. They're 10th in the league after 10 games and have yet to score in the Champions League, they lost against Porto 3-1 and drew with Kyiv at home.

Finally, in regards to the players you want in those positions do you have any set criteria as in age, transfer fee and rating?

After Kewells great start do you see him hitting 90 this change? same goes for Baros?

Well at the moment' date=' Baros is a 88 and Kewell is a 87. Both will rise, but it might be a bit early for them to reach 90 yet. Both have made huge impacts in the league so far.

For the first two games while Baros was at the club for, he came on as a substitute on the 73rd then 59th minutes, he failed to score in these matches and Galatasaray drew both. However, he made his full debut against Kocaelispor and scored 2 goals in the game and Galatasaray won 4-1. It was the same against Konyaspor he started the game, scored 2 and Galatasaray won the game 4-1, however this time he came off in the 81st minute. He also scored yesterday against Bellizona from a penalty. Baros is currently top of the goalscoring charts with Sercan Yildirm.

Kewell has been at Galatasary longer, and has played in every competitive game of the season. He has totaled 436 minutes in the league and has scored in the 3 league games from 5 and then he assisted and scored in the Super Cup, despite only being on the pitch for 35 minutes. He has also scored against Bellinzona.

I seen the title of this thread and I knew it would be you mate. :P

Fair play. ;)

can lugano keep 92? i never get to see any turkish news

I wasn't even aware he was a 92' date=' I don't think it'll stay like that, he'll probably drop to a 90. He's been injured this season, which is why Fenerbahce have lost and drawn so many games this season.

He probably won't decrease to anything below a 89 unless something unexpected happens, he's a regular for Fenerbahce in the league and the Champions League and is without a doubt their best defender.

Will Gonul Gokhan rise? By how much?

He's a 88 at the moment, and to be honest he needs to be dropped a point. He's played awfully so far this season, he's been nothing like he was last year, probably because of his injury which also meant he missed the Euro's.

I wasn't even aware he was a 92' date=' I don't think it'll stay like that, he'll probably drop to a 90. He's been injured this season, which is why Fenerbahce have lost and drawn so many games this season.

He probably won't decrease to anything below a 89 unless something unexpected happens, he's a regular for Fenerbahce in the league and the Champions League and is without a doubt their best defender.[/quote']

ah nooo was hoping he'd stay at least for one more change, thanks anyway

He's a 88 at the moment' date=' and to be honest he needs to be dropped a point. He's played awfully so far this season, he's been nothing like he was last year, probably because of his injury which also meant he missed the Euro's.[/quote']

Oh **** then I think I will sell Gokhan. Thanks anyway.

Mate, the whole team's been playing poorly this season because of Luis Aragones. But the good thing is that barely any of the changes will be based on this season, mainly on what's happened since the last changes which is a lot where he playing very well. He is an amazing player and has a great future, he's going to be a Turkish legend. I see no reason to sell him. :)

ah nooo was hoping he'd stay at least for one more change' date=' thanks anyway[/quote']

No problem mate:)

Daniel Guiza whats going to happen to his rating as i have him for 2 clubs??

and shame about Lugano had him for 2 aswell :(

Guiza is definitely going down' date=' he's going so down it's making all us laugh:D .

FLOP FLOP FLOP

Guiza has played 5 full league games and has scored 1 goal. He's also played in every single Champions League game, including qualifiers and has only scored once against Partizan. He's started every game this season for Fenerbahce and has nearly played 90 minutes every game, but has only scored 2 goals. In total he's played 11 games. However, as everyone knows he did really well at the Euro's, still he's a flop:D .

Guiza down to 90/89.

Should I keep Arda? How is he doing? Will he decrease?

10x in advance :)

Yes, Arda is one of the best players in Turkey and for the national team. However, he hasn't played many games this season as he's been injured quite a lot. Therefore, he could drop to a 89. Although, he was one of Turkey's stars in the Euro's. Don't forget though he's a definite regular for team and country and is always the most important player for both.

Don't even try and blame Fenerbahce's failure on Lugano not being there. One name tells the whole story.

Aragones :mad:

It's a bit of both' date=' Can and Yasin are **** and Fenerbahce's loss against Hacettepe was their fault. Aragones's fault in that match was not starting Onder Turaci.

Age - below 25, price - I have £19m to spend, rating - 89+. With good chance of future rating increase.

Cheers

For those positions, there isn't much that fit's our category. The most obvious would have been Yattara but he's gone to the middle east. I'd say wait for Arda to most probably drop a rating and then buy him.

He's a Fenerbahce and Turkey regular, so maybe your being a bit hasty. Once Fenerbahce start doing well again, he'll obviously start playing better and once again go back to his usual self.

Really can't see Arda dropping. Very impressive in the Euro's. I know he had a few injury problems at the start of the season, but he is now back and has played the last 3 games. I'm pretty sure he'll be in tomorrows team for the game against Bursaspor.

2 Gala players who are currently injured are Ugur Ucar and Baris Ozbek. Are both of these likely to come back into the first team when they are fit or is it time to sell them?

Guiza is definitely going down, he's going so down it's making all us laugh:D .

FLOP FLOP FLOP

Guiza has played 5 full league games and has scored 1 goal. He's also played in every single Champions League game, including qualifiers and has only scored once against Partizan. He's started every game this season for Fenerbahce and has nearly played 90 minutes every game, but has only scored 2 goals. In total he's played 11 games. However, as everyone knows he did really well at the Euro's, still he's a flop:D .

Guiza down to 90/89.

Well in the 9 games he started and 6 he was subbed into with Spain and Fener this year he has scored 4 goals and gotten 1 assist. That's obviously not amazing but it's not that bad. Of coarse he is playing for Fenerbahce and due to that there is no way that SM will keep him at his rating anyway. But a drop to 90/89 is very, very harsh. I to believe that he'll be dropping, however only to 91. :)

Yes, Arda is one of the best players in Turkey and for the national team. However, he hasn't played many games this season as he's been injured quite a lot. Therefore, he could drop to a 89. Although, he was one of Turkey's stars in the Euro's. Don't forget though he's a definite regular for team and country and is always the most important player for both.

I just want to say that injury doesn't affect much. Like in the case of Torsten Frings a while back, he didn't play because of injury for like half a season and his rating stayed the same. And the thing about Arda is that when he plays he plays very well and I think we can both agree on that. So I don't see any reason for him to go down. :)

It's a bit of both, Can and Yasin are **** and Fenerbahce's loss against Hacettepe was their fault. Aragones's fault in that match was not starting Onder Turaci.

Then again it is Aragones' choice to play them. :(

guiza will deffo not drop to 89 or 90, as you said he's started every game nearly, that means he's getting playing time and 1 league goal and 1 CL goal ain't that bad including the goals for spain. plus he only just got his 92 last spanish change and he was top scorer while second top scorer Fabiano is 93. he should at least this change stay at 92, due to last seasons form, his form at the euro's and the fact he's starting in the league n champions league. too early to lower him IMO by the next one if his goal scoring form has not returned then he will drop

guiza will deffo not drop to 89 or 90' date=' as you said he's started every game nearly, that means he's getting playing time and 1 league goal and 1 CL goal ain't that bad including the goals for spain. plus he only just got his 92 last spanish change and he was top scorer while second top scorer Fabiano is 93. he should at least this change stay at 92, due to last seasons form, his form at the euro's and the fact he's starting in the league n champions league. too early to lower him IMO by the next one if his goal scoring form has not returned then he will drop[/quote']

Well said mate! :)

2 Gala players who are currently injured are Ugur Ucar and Baris Ozbek. Are both of these likely to come back into the first team when they are fit or is it time to sell them?

I don't think Ugur will be around for too long. Sabri is the usualy RB' date=' but he's out for a long time, so Galatasaray bought Fatih Serkan Kurtulus. Baris is a great player, he'll definetly play once fit.

is it just me or does it seem that L_K_K knows more than the guuy who started this thread?

Let's just say it's true/right. What was the point in your post?

Do you not think me and LKK could help out together?

Archived