Turkish Super Lig

IOA

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

He's played 9 games for his club from 14 league games' date=' starting 7 of them and coming on twice.

Started last 7 games, 90 minutes each time.

Kayserispor have second best defensive record in the league and are currently 5th, 3 points behind 1st.

I'd say an 82/83 would be fair for this rating change and next time 85/86 depending on time/apperences and league position.[/quote']

Thank you very much, repped.

How's Labbe (Labinot Harbuzi) doing? :)

Very very well' date=' I've only seen him against Besiktas this season in the 0-0 draw and he was quality. I've also seen highlights and he's been doing very well and he's scored a couple of crackers.

[YOUTUBE']2RsVjP5yX1w[/YOUTUBE]

Rise to 84/85, 84 being the most likely.

Sorry, would you like stats as well?

Very very well' date=' I've only seen him against Besiktas this season in the 0-0 draw and he was quality. I've also seen highlights and he's been doing very well and he's scored a couple of crackers.

[YOUTUBE']2RsVjP5yX1w[/YOUTUBE]

Rise to 84/85, 84 being the most likely.

Sorry, would you like stats as well?

Nice to see him doing well in Turkey. :)

Nah, it's fine.

Hi,

i've a few players to ask about :)

Daniel Guiza - having dropped last time and stat-wise looking good, do you reckon he's playing well enough to be a safe 91?

Mehmet Topuz - any chance of a 90? Also, he's down as a CM/RM but i don't know where he's been playing this season so is he likely to have a position change?

Isaac Promise - what do you think he'll rise to?

Thanks!

I've got Emre Asik in a few of my div4 teams will he keep his 88 ? if not will he just drop one or more ?

I see he's had just 4 starts this season but I don't know any details on which week Turkey are in If he's injured etc Thanks

I think he'll drop to a 87' date=' he's way behind the pecking order.

Hi,

i've a few players to ask about :)

Daniel Guiza - having dropped last time and stat-wise looking good, do you reckon he's playing well enough to be a safe 91?

Mehmet Topuz - any chance of a 90? Also, he's down as a CM/RM but i don't know where he's been playing this season so is he likely to have a position change?

Isaac Promise - what do you think he'll rise to?

Thanks!

I think Guiza will keep his rating.

Topuz hasn't been good enough to keep his 89 let alone get a 90, he'll stay. He's playing as a RM but won't have a positional change.

Promise will keep his rating:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi' date='

As a Besiktas fan, what do you think about Ekrem Dag?

Can he rise when SM review Turkey?

Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

Love him :D.

First of all, not sure if I've mentioned before or not but when Mustafa Denizli came in charge one of the first players he was going to sell was Ekrem Dag but after seeing Ekrem Dag's determination and ability, he cahnged his mind and Dag became an integral part of Besiktas's double winning side last year.

He's such a versatile player, this year I've seen him play; LB, RB, LM, RM and DM!

As he's so versatile and a hard worker, he's an important member of the team, usually first XI.

I don't think he'll get a 88 though, OK he won the double last year with Besiktas, first time for Besiktas in 19 years and first time in Turkey for 9. Besiktas are currently 4th two points behind 1st who have played an extra game and has the same points as 2nd and 3rd but only 2 more then 5th.

So the league is very tight, but Besiktas have the best defensive record in Turkey, only 6 goals conceded in 15 games and haven't conceded in like 9/10 games. He's also played many games in the Champions League and scored a goal.

He's also been in the Austrian squad a few times but no minutes.

Still though, don't think he'll get an 88:o.

Love him :D.

First of all' date=' not sure if I've mentioned before or not but when Mustafa Denizli came in charge one of the first players he was going to sell was Ekrem Dag but after seeing Ekrem Dag's determination and ability, he cahnged his mind and Dag became an integral part of Besiktas's double winning side last year.

He's such a versatile player, this year I've seen him play; LB, RB, LM, RM and DM!

As he's so versatile and a hard worker, he's an important member of the team, usually first XI.

I don't think he'll get a 88 though, OK he won the double last year with Besiktas, first time for Besiktas in 19 years and first time in Turkey for 9. Besiktas are currently 4th two points behind 1st who have played an extra game and has the same points as 2nd and 3rd but only 2 more then 5th.

So the league is very tight, but Besiktas have the best defensive record in Turkey, only 6 goals conceded in 15 games and haven't conceded in like 9/10 games. He's also played many games in the Champions League and scored a goal.

He's also been in the Austrian squad a few times but no minutes.

Still though, don't think he'll get an 88:o.[/quote']

Oh, what a shame that he won't rise.

But I'm still buying him. :D

So a position change to Def/Mid then?

Who is in for the biggest rise this time around.

Furkan Ozcal or Serdar Kesimal both of Kayserispor.

Oh' date=' what a shame that he won't rise.

But I'm still buying him. :D

So a position change to Def/Mid then?[/quote']

Possibly:), but would SM really do that?

Furkan Ozcal or Serdar Kesimal both of Kayserispor.

What are there predicted changes?

Thanks

Ozcal should go up from a 76 to a 82/83.

Kesimal to get a 83/84 from a 78.

Kayserispor are first by the way :)

Arda Turan Currently Rated 90 Will He Rise or Drop?

Need Help Urgently Its In A GC

60% stay, 40% rise.

His performance has slowed down in recent weeks.