Turkish Super Lig

IOA

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

Semih SENTURK (Fenerbahçe SK) rise' date=' stay or drop?[/quote']

He might drop. He's scored 4 goals in the league this season but is being used sparingly and is the sub of Guiza. So he won't rise, but might drop.

Whats your opinion of holosko the besiktas forward? Any chance of a rise/drop?

Holosko might have got a 89 based on performances from last season and a bit this season, but he's been out for a while because of a broken leg. He's back in January, so he'll stay.

Hey, i'm fan of your work -always very useful info.

Any idea whether Kewell will rise? And whether Asik will drop? I'm considering selling both to raise cash for new players.

Cheers

EDIT: Just saw your reply to someone else about Asik - likely to go down one.

so just prediciton on Kewell would be appreciated, is he likely to sneak a 89?

excellent thread' date=' mate. repped in advance. what prediction do you have for the following in this ratings turn?

Bezgin 76 ->

Ipek 77 ->

Gokoglan 75 ->

cheers.[/quote']

Bezgin could get anywhere between 80-82.

Ipek to around 82/83.

Gokoglan to 77/78.

Hey' date=' i'm fan of your work -always very useful info.

Any idea whether Kewell will rise? And whether Asik will drop? I'm considering selling both to raise cash for new players.

Cheers

EDIT: Just saw your reply to someone else about Asik - likely to go down one.

so just prediciton on Kewell would be appreciated, is he likely to sneak a 89?[/quote']

Kewell won't rise mate, he does his job, nothing exceptional. Contract runs out at the end of the season, haven't renewed it yet.

Ozcal and Kesimal

Just posted about this yesterday' date=' link :)[/url']

Hi IOA' date=' back again! I need your opinion on MAKUKULA. I think he's top goal scorer currently, and he's rated 87. Does this meen a rise is probable? if so to what? Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

I'm not IOA, but he has been playing well enough, and scoring a few, for a rise to 88 this time and maybe 89 in another few months.

I'm not IOA' date=' but he has been playing well enough, and scoring a few, for a rise to 88 this time and maybe 89 in another few months.[/quote']

Thanks for the quick responce Dermo. Suppose thats why a certain Huddersfield Town in a certain English championship have bid for him ey? ;) Thanks again mate.

I'm not sure he will, his team are first and a number of clubs are interested in him, like Besiktas but will SM really give someone a 88 in Turkey that plays outside the big 4 Turkish clubs?

I don't think so, even though he probably deserves it:).

I'm not sure he will' date=' his team are first and a number of clubs are interested in him, like Besiktas but will SM really give someone a 88 in Turkey that plays outside the big 4 Turkish clubs?

I don't think so, even though he probably deserves it:).[/quote']

Thats helped me make my mind up. Thanks mate :)

Oh. I thought he'd left for Brazil already. So will it be Andre Santos taking over at LB?

Why has the latter been on the bench in the recent games' date=' anyway? Poor form?[/quote']

Yeh form has taken a massive dip, to be honest I've been expecting this for time.

He played so many games before joining Fenerbahce for Corinthians that when he arrived to Fenerbahce for another whole season, it was surely expected?

Yeh form has taken a massive dip' date=' to be honest I've been expecting this for time.

He played so many games before joining Fenerbahce for Corinthians that when he arrived to Fenerbahce for another whole season, it was surely expected?[/quote']

Is this going to effect his rating? no hope for a 89 now?

Is this going to effect his rating? no hope for a 89 now?

He has shown signs of a 89 player, even though it hasn't been of late I don't think it's unlikely he'll get it.

He's played enough games for Corinthians, Fenerbahce and Brazil to warrant a rise to that, but anything higher is ridiculous for now.

He has shown signs of a 89 player' date=' even though it hasn't been of late I don't think it's unlikely he'll get it.

He's played enough games for Corinthians, Fenerbahce and Brazil to warrant a rise to that, but anything higher is ridiculous for now.[/quote']

Nice one! I'm feeling a move to a big club, by big I meen your inters, Milans, Barca's etc, and a world cup spot (maybe?) a rise to 90/91 could be on the cards :D

Since I've created this thread, this is the first time I've been dissapointed with a rating change in Turkey.

The worst was dropping Fabian Ernst, one of the best players in Turkey.

I don't know looking at the player rating changes, it just seems they've underated Turkey or they have this new idea that Turkey isn't a good league as before or whatever?

When will the Turkish Rating Change finish?

I mean I'm new at SM and would like to know when the next (spanish' date=' portugal) changes will start. How long does it takes to them to work with one section? A month? More, less?[/quote']

Most of Turkey has been done, only a couple left, should be completed by Tuesday. Then they've got Malta, Israel and Albania. Remember though, we've entered the festive season, so things may take longer.

They should of started Turkey next week IMO, seeing as this is the last week before the winter break:o

Really bad changes... Ergic down to 87?

He along with the whole of Bursaspor was quality last night as they beat Besiktas 3-2 in Istanbul, scored as well. I guess that reduction was because he moved to a "lower league/lower team"?

Turkey are ranked higher then Switzerland but Basel are higher then Bursaspor.

It was the same with Ernst, who was a 91 and dropped to 90 because he moved to Besiktas, despite being literally amazing.

Since I've created this thread' date=' this is the first time I've been dissapointed with a rating change in Turkey.

The worst was dropping Fabian Ernst, one of the best players in Turkey.

I don't know looking at the player rating changes, it just seems they've underated Turkey or they have this new idea that Turkey isn't a good league as before or whatever?[/quote']

On the other hand, they did drop Nihat to 88, as you wished for...;)

Fenerbahce haven't been done yet, have they?