Turkish Super Lig

IOA

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

On the other hand' date=' they did drop Nihat to 88, as you wished for...;)

Fenerbahce haven't been done yet, have they?[/quote']

Yeh, that was the only positive from the ratings, so far, along with Ismail's predicted increase:).

No. Fenerbahce, Galatasaray and Kayserispor haven't been done yet:)

Does Arda Turan have chances to rise now? Or will he stay?

What with Noeren Leo Franco?

And would you change a bit your predict for Furkan Ozcal for this change' date=' cause of SM being probably more "strict"? What would you say about him now?[/quote']

Arda will most likely stay and Leo Franco will and should drop to 89.

I still stand by my predictions for Ozcal and Kesimal:).

Alright IOA? Hope your well. With lots of Turkish players being added' date=' do any of the ones added catch your eye? any that are worth a punt?

Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

Ferhat Bikmaz and Necip Uysal are both regulars for the Turkish U21's, so they'd be your best bets.

Wouldn't run to purchase them yet, but they have good futures ahead of them, specifically Necip.

Arda will most likely stay and Leo Franco will and should drop to 89.

I still stand by my predictions for Ozcal and Kesimal:).

Ferhat Bikmaz and Necip Uysal are both regulars for the Turkish U21's' date=' so they'd be your best bets.

Wouldn't run to purchase them yet, but they have good futures ahead of them, specifically Necip.[/quote']

Thanks mate, appreciate your help :)

I see Ankaraspor are rock-bottom after 16 games' date=' having lost all their games this season and failing to score even a single goal as yet. :eek: Is that the worst half-season any team has had in the league's history?[/quote']

Not only that, they lost all of their 17 games 3-0 each .(talk about consistency).

Is there something going on there?

EDIT: Yet when i checked detailed stats for some games, they actually won a game (Ive only checked the first 2 games)

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/spielbericht/956530/antalyaspor_ankaraspor/spielverlauf/index.html

Weird. And its not just 1 source stating that.

Not only that' date=' they lost all of their 17 games 3-0 each .(talk about consistency).

Is there something going on there?

EDIT: Yet when i checked detailed stats for some games, they actually won a game (Ive only checked the first 2 games)

[url']http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/spielbericht/956530/antalyaspor_ankaraspor/spielverlauf/index.html[/url]

Weird. And its not just 1 source stating that.

Yeah. Even Soccernet (which was where I initially spotted this) has a record of their opening day win, plus two draws, on their fixtures list. I guess it's a mistake on their part, as far as the display on the league table is concerned.

Yeah. Even Soccernet (which was where I initially spotted this) has a record of their opening day win' date=' plus two draws, on their fixtures list. I guess it's a mistake on their part, as far as the display on the league table is concerned.

The problem is,

even Transfermarkt also recorded their record as 0-0-17 0-51

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/wettbewerb/TR1/wettbewerb/uebersicht/tabelle.html

Don't think so many websites can make the same error:confused:

From what i can make out Ankaraspor were relegated by the Turkish FA over their close links with Ankaragucu. This decision was made during the season so yes they may well have won some games. So every result of theirs goes down as a 3-0 defeat.

Ahhh, now that explains everything!

Sorry if this question was repeated' date=' because it is too many pages here:D

how many that Furkan Ozcal will rise? and after rise should i sell him?[/quote']

I think I have him down for a 82/83. He can and will get higher, also a regular for Turkey U21's. His peak is probably at around 86 at Kayserispor, at the moment.

From what i can make out Ankaraspor were relegated by the Turkish FA over their close links with Ankaragucu. This decision was made during the season so yes they may well have won some games. So every result of theirs goes down as a 3-0 defeat.

Anyone seen the new Ankaraspor and Ankaragucu squads yet' date=' let's see who'll be the first to spot the difference:D

Is André Santos rated 86 in for a rise if so how much by?

I'm predicting 88:).

He's also Fenerbahce's main and 1st choice LB now after Carlos left.

Sorry if this has been asked but will Guiza drop?

If you asked me before the Turkish ratings had begun, I would of said stay, not sure now.

He's doing much better then he did this time last year, but still, not sure, I'll stick my neck out and say 60% stay and 40% drop.

André Mortiz -> Should I keep him or sell him? :)

He's doing very well but I don't think he'll reach much higher while at Kasimpasa, can't see higher then 84.

That's if he continues to score reguarly and Kasimpasa climb the table.

Last year, Taner Gulleri was second top goalscorer in Turkey but played for a team that got relegated, only reached 85.

It's very unlikely Moritz will even finish in the top 5 goalscorers, which would be his main hope of rising.

It depends on what he's doing for your team, I'd sell and use the money to invest elsewhere:)

Is the turkish league being toned down?

I mean my Besiktas team had almost everyone drop!

That means Lugano' date=' Alex and those guys in the Turkish league with ratings over 90 should be sold asap?[/quote']

They should drop 100% seeing as they were so harsh on a team like Besiktas who did the double last year, first double in Turkey for 9 years and first Besiktas double in 19!

Besiktas are 5th but only 5 points behind Fenerbahce, this time last year Besiktas were in the same league position but more points behind and did the double.

Your lucky Delgado hasn't dropped, he hasn't played this season!