Turkish Super Lig

IOA

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

They should drop 100% seeing as they were so harsh on a team like Besiktas who did the double last year' date=' first double in Turkey for 9 years and first Besiktas double in 19!

Besiktas are 5th but only 5 points behind Fenerbahce, this time last year Besiktas were in the same league position but more points behind and did the double.

Your lucky Delgado hasn't dropped, he hasn't played this season![/quote']

And Roberto Carlos? I am selling him out, (even though he moved to Corinthians) He will fall to 89 or 88?

I am starting to feel fearful for Corinthinas 100th anniversary, they´ve only bought players who are over 30 so far. ;-/.

And Roberto Carlos? I am selling him out' date=' (even though he moved to Corinthians) He will fall to 89 or 88?

I am starting to feel fearful for Corinthinas 100th anniversary, they´ve only bought players who are over 30 so far. ;-/.[/quote']

Honestly Carlos has been terrible this season, I reckon Fenerbahce have secretly welcomed this move.

I think a drop to 89 is more likely:)

Honestly Carlos has been terrible this season' date=' I reckon Fenerbahce have secretly welcomed this move.

I think a drop to 89 is more likely:)[/quote']

I specially hated it I don´t know why some supporters are happy about it. He is the player who costed Brazil the 2006 world cup. I hate him and I hate Milan´s Ronaldinho. :mad:.

He's doing very well but I don't think he'll reach much higher while at Kasimpasa' date=' can't see higher then 84.

That's if he continues to score reguarly and Kasimpasa climb the table.

Last year, Taner Gulleri was second top goalscorer in Turkey but played for a team that got relegated, only reached 85.

It's very unlikely Moritz will even finish in the top 5 goalscorers, which would be his main hope of rising.

It depends on what he's doing for your team, I'd sell and use the money to invest elsewhere:)[/quote']

Can Motiz move to a bigger club like Galatasary/Fenerbache/Beskitas if he continues to do well?

Should I keep or sell Harbuzi? (One of my fav players btw :))

What about former corinthians DM' date=' Cristian will he rise or stay?[/quote']

Probably a rise to 88, but isn't a great DM though, that should be his peak IMO.

Not sure what the general consensus in Brazil is in regards to him?

Can Motiz move to a bigger club like Galatasary/Fenerbache/Beskitas if he continues to do well?

Should I keep or sell Harbuzi? (One of my fav players btw :))

He's good but not that good at the moment, all 3 clubs are looking for strikers and Moritz hasn't been mentioned let alont been near the list.

I'd keep Harbuzi, Genclerbirligi are a different side under Thomas Doll, they could and should continue their progress and finish the league 7th, which would be a great season for them. If that happenes and Harbuzi continues his great form it could be a rise by +1/2:)

Eurgh, triple post, sorry:o

Well, Turkish ratings are now over!:D

I'll go through them very quickly.

Alex, Lugano and Semih all dropped by one which was deserved and Deivid dropped by 2 again deserved. Bilica and Baroni rose by two like predicted and Andre Santos got the 88 he predicted, oh and finally Gokhan Gonul got his 89:)

Leo Franco dropped by 1, Servet, Gokhan Zan, Elano were lucky to keep their ratings IMO.

Arda, Keita, Baros and Kewell all kept their ratings like predicted and Aydin finally rose by 2 to 84.

Serdar Kesimal went up by 6 to 84, so he got the higher prediction of the two I predicted for him and Ozcal went up 8 to 84, I had predicted 82/83.

Very shocked and happy that SM rose Makukula who has been superb this season, 87-88.

These ratings look a bit similar to that of the dutch league last year, where they started to underate Ajax and PSV and overate AZ and Twente.

It's all good for now, but don't be surprised when Kayserispor, Bursaspor are all 4th and below at the end of the season:rolleyes:

He's good but not that good at the moment' date=' all 3 clubs are looking for strikers and Moritz hasn't been mentioned let alont been near the list.

I'd keep Harbuzi, Genclerbirligi are a different side under Thomas Doll, they could and should continue their progress and finish the league 7th, which would be a great season for them. If that happenes and Harbuzi continues his great form it could be a rise by +1/2:)[/quote']

Thanks IOA. :)

Btw, I need to spread. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Wouldn't run to purchase them yet' date=' but they have good futures ahead of them, specifically Necip.[/quote']

Played 45 minutes in Besiktas's loss to Kasimpasa at home 3-1, he came on in the beggining of the second half when Besiktas were already losing 3-1. He had a great game, the fans were obviously frustrated and were singing anti-chairman songs:o (or whatever you call it) then all of a sudden one moment of brilliance, Necip collected the ball, skimmed past 2 players and shot just wide.

At that precise moment the whole stadium burst into

"Besiktas is proud of you Necip, Besiktas is proud of you Necip"

:)

Still early, but I'll create a thread when he next plays or maybe wait till after exams:o

However, one thing I might as well tell you know is that this lad is "special":), oh and he's only rated 73:)

Played 45 minutes in Besiktas's loss to Kasimpasa at home 3-1' date=' he came on in the beggining of the second half when Besiktas were already losing 3-1. He had a great game, the fans were obviously frustrated and were singing anti-chairman songs:o (or whatever you call it) then all of a sudden one moment of brilliance, Necip collected the ball, skimmed past 2 players and shot just wide.

At that precise moment the whole stadium burst into

"Besiktas is proud of you Necip, Besiktas is proud of you Necip"

:)

Still early, but I'll create a thread when he next plays or maybe wait till after exams:o

However, one thing I might as well tell you know is that this lad is "special":), oh and he's only rated 73:)[/quote']

Thanks for the info mate. I missed out on him mind. :(

I have Serkan Balci I don't know anything about the turkish league hw has his performeance been this season

He's been OK nothing special' date=' his peak is 87 and will only get that 87 if Trabzon do incredibly well, as in top 3/4 place, which is unlikely so the only way he's going is down.

Also, do you know why Ali Guzeldal didn't rise?

I haven't got a clue mate although he should have:o, but only by like a couple of points to 77:o, maybe they missed him, or just thought he wasn't worth it:p.

In regards to Necip found this in the morning paper...

LINK

Which basically says when Besiktas were 3-0 down around the 30th minute the fans starting shouting "Necip to the pitch, Necip to the pitch". I personally didn't hear this:o, but he's already got the fans on his side after a great winter tournament in Antalya and yesterdays's match, should be getting more game time:o.

He's been OK nothing special, his peak is 87 and will only get that 87 if Trabzon do incredibly well, as in top 3/4 place, which is unlikely so the only way he's going is down.

Thnks I was thinking of getting rid of him I bought him at 87 he fell to 86 in the last ratings thats why I asked.

Big transfer from Turkey...

Fenerbahce sign Gokhan Unal (88) for 3.5 million Euros plus Burak Yilmaz(85), whose currently on loan but will transfer to Trabzonspor at the end of the season.

This paves the way for a Semih Senturk(88) exit and a return of Fatih Tekke (88) to Trabzonspor from Zenit.

Would love Semih at Besiktas, but I highly doubt he would play for any other Turkish club:(...Besiktas need and want a striker, so do Galatasaray.

Semih is also having problems with Fenerbahce so...:o

Colin Kazim (87) and Onder Turaci (87) are still looking for clubs.

Should I keep Caner Erkin? I don't need him

He's rated 85, he's not really a regular for Galatasaray more like a substitute/Cup Player, he won't rise much, he has players like Kewell, Keita, Arda, etc ahead of him.

Can't see him getting much more than a 86 at the moment...

He's rated 85' date=' he's not really a regular for Galatasaray more like a substitute/Cup Player, he won't rise much, he has players like Kewell, Keita, Arda, etc ahead of him.

Can't see him getting much more than a 86 at the moment...[/quote']

Ok Thanks:)