Turkish Super Lig

IOA

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

Hi' date=' I have Semih SENTURK (disappointed with his -2 drop recently), Onder TURACI and Ugur BORAL.

Who should I get rid of?[/quote']

Might be a bit early but all 3?

Ugur Boral is out 'till the end of the season. Turaci was left out of the squad and was meant to be sold in January, but no one bought him so he was forgiven and was kept in the squad. However, he's finding time hard to get by, so will probably leave in the summer.

Semih, just dropped 1:o. He's a sub to Guiza, however, both have been doing very poorly recently, so I'm not sure what's going to happen, Guiza will almost definetly leave in the summer. Fenerbahce do not see Semih as a 1st choice CF so once again they're looking for another striker and Semih will be 2nd choice, he might also decide to move:)

Will Arda Turan ever bail on Galatasaray?

Everyones expecting him to move and I think he will move at the end of this season' date=' but only to a big big European club:)

Sismanoglu, is he worth keeping till the text ratings. And the same for Kesimal, is he still worth holding onto. Thanks for your time.

Kesimal might get a +1, depending on if Kayserispor finish in the Top 5 and Sismanoglu might get a +2/3 if he continues to get some minutes, but +2 looks more likely for him.

what is the future of Furkan Ozcal now after his rise? Is he future 90' date=' 93, more? Or just brilliant child that's going to fall into shade in 2 years?[/quote']

He's been injured for a while, only got back to playing yesterday for the first time in over 2 months.

I personally don't think he'll ever reach the heights of a 90, but will probably be a 86/87 player:)

how is Tevfik Kose doing?

He's doing quite well, he's played in 11 games since arriving in January, which is every game Istanbul have played since he's arrived, starting 7 and coming on for the other 4. In those 11 games, he's scored 3 goals. He's started the last 3 games:)

Deivson Bobo or Gokhan Unal?

Should i get Clarindo Andre Santos or Barindo Christian?

Bobo because he's one of the Top 3 strikers in Turkey and is playing regularly, whereas Unal isn't.

Andre Dos Santos definitely, he's a member of the Brazilian squad which is enough:D

Is Aykut Demir worth keeping? :)

In the next rating changed he may only get a +1 or so. However, in the long-term I would definitely keep him, he's a great defender with a bright future, definitely has the potential to play for the bigger teams in Turkey:)

KARADENIZ' date=' Batuhan

what is he doing in these days? he's not having games...?[/quote']

Injured, disciplinary problems, unfit.

Not going well for the big man, he's with the reserve team now, he's slowly starting to be forgotten, needs to fix up quickly!

May I ask your opinion about Volkan Sen of Bursaspor please?

He got a +2 at the end of last year for me, wondering if I should keep him or sell him on for a profit.

He's on the fringes of my first team - any chance he'll move away from Turkey? (I see he made the NT recently) or rise further?

Hi mate, I need your expertise of the Turkish League here. So I have Baroni CRISTIAN the 88-rated CM/DM from Fenerbahçe SK, and I would like to know what his performances have been like this season. I have got his stats and all at my disposal, so I'd really like the opinion of someone who has seen him play actually.

And what do you make of his future ratings-wise, both for the short term and the longer term. Thanks in anticipation. :)

May I ask your opinion about Volkan Sen of Bursaspor please?

He got a +2 at the end of last year for me' date=' wondering if I should keep him or sell him on for a profit.

He's on the fringes of my first team - any chance he'll move away from Turkey? (I see he made the NT recently) or rise further?[/quote']

He's a great player with a bright future in Turkey, I haven't heard much about him leaving Turkey but I know Galatasaray and Besiktas are very interested, add to the fact that he's now a national player and Bursaspor are 2nd in the league a point behind 1st with a game in hand, they've also beaten Fenerbahce and Besiktas in Istanbul 3-2!

I think he could rise further, maybe at Bursaspor +1, if I'm honest that won't happen the next rating change, I just doubt it, but you never know. However, if he does leave Bursaspor to go to the bigger teams in Turkey then he definetly will rise, personally I would keep him, in fact I'm trying to buy him in a GC :D

Hi mate' date=' I need your expertise of the Turkish League here. So I have [b']Baroni CRISTIAN[/b] the 88-rated CM/DM from Fenerbahçe SK, and I would like to know what his performances have been like this season. I have got his stats and all at my disposal, so I'd really like the opinion of someone who has seen him play actually.

And what do you make of his future ratings-wise, both for the short term and the longer term. Thanks in anticipation. :)

He's a great player and one of the most consistent players in the league, he does a tidy job in midfield, a no nonsense player. At the moment he's out for 3 weeks, he looks like he will stay at this rating unless Fenerbahce win the league:o, he definitely won't go above Andre Santos, seeing as Santos is a national player:).

He's a great player and one of the most consistent players in the league' date=' he does a tidy job in midfield, a no nonsense player. At the moment he's out for 3 weeks, he looks like he will stay at this rating unless Fenerbahce win the league:o, he definitely won't go above Andre Santos, seeing as Santos is a national player:).[/quote']

Thanks for the insight mate, CRISTIAN is a very important player for my small side and I'm now assured to keep him for some more time. And hope that he recovers well from his injury.

IOA.... A few questions :

1. First of all, nice heads up on Kivrak. Spot seems to be his now. If you had to guess a rating increase for him, what would say? Also, what happened to Tony Sylva....injury or something more fundamental or was it just Kivrak's progression ?

2. Curious if you have an opinion on both Topol & Balta @ Galatasaray...

3. If possible could you list out the say Top 5 (or however many) players in Turkey who are really hitting their stride right now (or are about to), and have a shot at having some serious European buzz about them

Thanks...

IOA.... A few questions :

1. First of all' date=' nice heads up on Kivrak. Spot seems to be his now. If you had to guess a rating increase for him, what would say? Also, what happened to Tony Sylva....injury or something more fundamental or was it just Kivrak's progression ?

[b']2. [/b]Curious if you have an opinion on both Topol & Balta @ Galatasaray...

3. If possible could you list out the say Top 5 (or however many) players in Turkey who are really hitting their stride right now (or are about to), and have a shot at having some serious European buzz about them

Thanks...

1. Trabzonspor are doing extremely well since Senol Gunes took over which has seen them climb up to 5th place, which is where they probably will finish the season, the average for a first XI at Trabzonspor is between 86-88. I reckon Kivrak should be getting at least a 85, he's also been called up to the national squad but hasn't played for them yet.

There was nothing wrong with Sylva in terms of injury, he arrived very overweight when he first and became very cocky that the position was his, he also wasn't a very good GK. However, with the arrival of a new manager who was a GK himself, Kivrak impressed and kept his position in the squad.

2. Topal and Balta are good players. Topal is consistently being linked to Spain (Sevilla), England (Everton) and Russia (Rubin Kazan). However, I doubt he'll leave. Both are good players who are regulars in the national team, they're safe at their 88 and 89's at the moment and no increase is due for them at the moment IMO:)

3. Gokhan Gonul, Arda Turan and Sercan Yildirim are the three most likely to leave Turkey to play for bigger clubs. There is definitely a lot of talent in Turkey who could play in the big European Leagues, however, bar the above 3, from the top of my head (Turkish players) would be joining a regular Champions League team and getting into the first XI.

3. Gokhan Gonul' date=' Arda Turan and Sercan Yildirim[/color'] are the three most likely to leave Turkey to play for bigger clubs. There is definitely a lot of talent in Turkey who could play in the big European Leagues, however, bar the above 3, from the top of my head (Turkish players) would be joining a regular Champions League team and getting into the first XI.

Thanks.

One more question...

If you take Gonul, Turan, & Yildrim out of the equation, who do you think replaces them as the next big upcoming talents...? Is it an easy answer or is there no one quite ready to step into their shoes after they leave...?

You've probably been asked this 100 times in this thread but I don't have the time to read the whole thing :rolleyes:

Clarindo ANDRÉ SANTOS - sell or keep? And any info to suggest either way would be welcomed as I keep reading he will move on, but a 27yr old Brazilian... surely he would have been found out by now by the bigger clubs, especially given his national team appearences?

Cheers

Thanks.

One more question...

If you take Gonul' date=' Turan, & Yildrim out of the equation, who do you think replaces them as the next big upcoming talents...? Is it an easy answer or is there no one quite ready to step into their shoes after they leave...?[/quote']

Emre Colak is doing really well along with Necip Uysal but the most advanced at the moment is Ozer Hurmaci, they let Carlos go and put Dos Santos LB so he could play at LM/Wing:)

It's still early for Colak and Uysal but both are getting more and more playing time as we speak and do set to have bright futures, however, at the moment its all about Ozer Hurmaci :D

You've probably been asked this 100 times in this thread but I don't have the time to read the whole thing :rolleyes:

Clarindo ANDRÉ SANTOS - sell or keep? And any info to suggest either way would be welcomed as I keep reading he will move on' date=' but a 27yr old Brazilian... surely he would have been found out by now by the bigger clubs, especially given his national team appearences?

Cheers[/quote']

I can't see him rising to 89, unless Fenerbahce finish in the top 2 or win the league, or international appearances.

He was set to go to a bigger club before arriving at Fenerbahce but he chose money over it:o