Turkish Super Lig

IOA

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

Sure, Elano is an Brazilian international, but why didn't he drop? I've seen Galatasaray sometimes in Turkey and he has never really impressed on me. I've also heard that he hasn't been good in Turkey. He should have dropped in my opinion, considering how he played against another 90 rated player (former), Kader Keita. I couldn't help but to laugh, when I noticed Keita dropped. This guy has been awesome and re-born pre-Lyon in Galatasaray. Of course the league standards matter, but atleast he has been performing like a 90 should do.

I've had a few bids accepted on a few players today. I would just like to know your guesses for their rises and if anyone is a sure keep for the long term.

Yekta Kurtulus' date=' 78.

Huseyin Tok, 77.

Aykut Demir, 82.

Musa Nizam, 78.

Thanks for your time, I am hoping for rises of 3/4 for the 70 guys and maybe a 2/3 for Demir. Cheers. :)[/quote']

Tok was the only one to rise, and that was by 1. He has started and finished all his games over the past few months. Seeing as SM have moved on to Portugal, did they just get tired of reviewing Turkey. Addy rises from 77 to 80, and I don't know if he has even pulled on a Porto shirt yet.

How talented is Furcan Ozcal(the Kayserispor player)?

He's a good player but hasn't played much this season because of injury' date=' he's good enough to be a regular in the U21's.

Volkan DEMIREL going down to 89, the only thing is to ask WHY ????

i cant believe ....

the ratings are from racists... 89 cant be, volkan is playing now 9 years of international football, some players like adler are rated higher and are playing in a smaller club, and playing for 2 years ... really crazy !!

I'm not sure about racist but I was also surprised by his rating, he's had the record for longest time without conceding this season, think it stretched to around 12 games, I can understand why they dropped him though, Fenerbahce haven't been great this season, however, as a individual he's one of the best in Europe IMO.

I've had a few bids accepted on a few players today. I would just like to know your guesses for their rises and if anyone is a sure keep for the long term.

Yekta Kurtulus' date=' 78.

Huseyin Tok, 77.

Aykut Demir, 82.

Musa Nizam, 78.

Thanks for your time, I am hoping for rises of 3/4 for the 70 guys and maybe a 2/3 for Demir. Cheers. :)[/quote']

I'm guessing no one else is rising?

Why is there no rise for emre COLAK:confused:

Haven't got a clue' date=' ridiculous to be honest.

I have ipek and uysal. Are they going to rise any further or should I sell and buy other risers

Both will rise in the future, definetly keep!!!

Sure' date=' Elano is an Brazilian international, but why didn't he drop? I've seen Galatasaray sometimes in Turkey and he has never really impressed on me. I've also heard that he hasn't been good in Turkey. He should have dropped in my opinion, considering how he played against another 90 rated player (former), Kader Keita. I couldn't help but to laugh, when I noticed Keita dropped. This guy has been awesome and re-born pre-Lyon in Galatasaray. Of course the league standards matter, but atleast he has been performing like a 90 should do.[/quote']

Another ridiculous decision by SM, he's been as bad as Nihat if not worse, the only reason he kept his rating was because of Brazil IMO.

He's a good player but hasn't played much this season because of injury' date=' he's good enough to be a regular in the U21's.

I'm not sure about racist but I was also surprised by his rating, he's had the record for longest time without conceding this season, think it stretched to around 12 games, I can understand why they dropped him though, Fenerbahce haven't been great this season, however, as a individual he's one of the best in Europe IMO.

I'm guessing no one else is rising?

[b']Haven't got a clue, ridiculous to be honest.[/b]

Both will rise in the future, definetly keep!!!

Another ridiculous decision by SM, he's been as bad as Nihat if not worse, the only reason he kept his rating was because of Brazil IMO.

The same happened with LABYAD Zakariya in the dutch ratings... he stayed at 75 when imo he was a certain 80. Just look at his stats:mad:

He's doing quite well' date=' he's played in 11 games since arriving in January, which is every game Istanbul have played since he's arrived, starting 7 and coming on for the other 4. In those 11 games, he's scored 3 goals. He's started the last 3 games:)[/quote']

Are the Turkey ratings finished. Did Ergic and Cimsir from Bursaspor not rise?

Quaresma should be joining Besiktas next week:)

Whaoow, I read that a while ago and I think Quaresma would be a great signing for Besiktas. Quaresma tends to play well when he goes to a minor league and plays in a top team there. Just look at how he did in Sporting before he moved to Barca and then moved to Barca where he flopped and the moved to Porto where he has magical and then moved to Inter where he has been this century biggest flop. I'm sure he'll be a great signing for Besiktas and the league in general.

Whaoow' date=' I read that a while ago and I think Quaresma would be a great signing for Besiktas. Quaresma tends to play well when he goes to a minor league and plays in a top team there. Just look at how he did in Sporting before he moved to Barca and then moved to Barca where he flopped and the moved to Porto where he has magical and then moved to Inter where he has been this century biggest flop. I'm sure he'll be a great signing for Besiktas and the league in general.[/quote']

Hope so, if we do manage to sign him it's a massive step for Turkish football in general.

We've always been able to purchase players once they are getting older, E.g. Roberto Carlos but in recent years we've been buying young players, E.g Quaresma, Elano, Keita, Anelka.

I do understand before arriving some were flops, however, it's a step in the right direction, hopefully these type of players should help us improve on the European stage:)

Hope so' date=' if we do manage to sign him it's a massive step for Turkish football in general.

We've always been able to purchase players once they are getting older, E.g. Roberto Carlos but in recent years we've been buying young players, E.g Quaresma, Elano, Keita, Anelka.

I do understand before arriving some were flops, however, it's a step in the right direction, hopefully these type of players should help us improve on the European stage:)[/quote']

Tbh I dont understand why the Turkish league fairs so badly in Europe. In my opinion the 3 main teams ( Bursaspor EXCLUDED ) have some very decent players who should be able to get past the CL group stage for instance.

When you see Greek teams and some dutch teams in europe you do tend to wonder why the likes of Fener, Gala + Besiktas cant compete seeing as they do have some good players.

Tbh I dont understand why the Turkish league fairs so badly in Europe. In my opinion the 3 main teams ( Bursaspor EXCLUDED ) have some very decent players who should be able to get past the CL group stage for instance.

When you see Greek teams and some dutch teams in europe you do tend to wonder why the likes of Fener' date=' Gala + Besiktas cant compete seeing as they do have some good players.[/quote']

Turkish players have no knowledge of football. I'll explain what I mean by knowledge.

Necip Uysal recently stated that young players in Turkey are not being taught football properly, for example he claims when he was at the youth teams in Besiktas they didn't explain to him positioning, he said he had to learn these basics once he moved to the first team:eek:.

Another example, my 16 year old cousin went to Antalyaspor U18 team trials last summer and got in, they offered him a 4 year contract but he refused and came home. Anyway, when he arrived there, they had just been crowned champions of their respective age group. He told me in training they never did any 'knowledge training' so to say, for example he told me he advised the coaches of things they could do when defending set-pieces and defending against fast strikers, e.g not staying so tight.

I mean come one!!!

Germans know how do to these things properly and lack the technique, and still do incredibly well, who would be surprised with them at least getting to the quarter finals with their squad?

Onur Recip Kivrak' date=' is he worth keeping????[/quote']

Yes

I have a player called Ridvan Simsek in my squad RB ' date=' 19 , 78 rated

from Besiktas.

Can you tell something about him ?

He didn´t rise this time, should i keep him ?[/quote']

Keep him