Turkish Super Lig

IOA

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

ya reckon Kadir HAKAN BALTA will rise to 90? playing for

Galatasaray and his country in the Euro's.

Well, the other two players in Galatasaray's squad who played regurarly and still do for club and country is Servet Cetin and Arda Turan, who are both 90.

So, it's likely that he'll be a 90, he is also the best left back in Turkey, so most likely he'll hit a 90.

Saying that, Mehemt Topal is also likely to get a nice increase to an 89.

what about Mehmet Topal?

edit: I've seen loads of predictions for him to go up to between 88-90, but little justification as to why. He looked good in the Euros but doesn't seem to have been playing much this season (injured?) and more importantly, I don't know how good he was last season.

edit: I've seen loads of predictions for him to go up to between 88-90' date=' but little justification as to why. He looked good in the Euros but doesn't seem to have been playing much this season (injured?) and more importantly, I don't know how good he was last season.[/quote']

He was very good and very influential last season from DM as Galatasaray won the league, definitely was one of their best midfield players last season. He hasn't played many games this season due to injury.

He's also highly ranked by Fatih Terim as he was a regular in the Euro's.

Just wondering if either of you can tell me how Fenerbahçe winger Yilmaz Burak will do in the Turkish change.

And could anyone give me the name of someone rated 79-81 that may rise by 3 or 4, if they exist.

Thanks, and rep will be given.

Just wondering if either of you can tell me how Fenerbahçe winger Yilmaz Burak will do in the Turkish change.

And could anyone give me the name of someone rated 79-81 that may rise by 3 or 4' date=' if they exist.

Thanks, and rep will be given.[/quote']

He will stay the same, he has 155 minutes in the league, and 2 sub appearances in the Champions League. I would maybe swap him or sell him for a certain riser.

If you want some riser's, please refer to Seftinho's threads on the Player Rating changes section.

By the way, mentioning rep in a post can result in a warning from the moderaters.

And could anyone give me the name of someone rated 79-81 that may rise by 3 or 4' date=' if they exist.

Thanks, and rep will be given.[/quote']

Burak is likely to decrease from his 88, he's an awful player and should be around an 86. I doubt he'll get any proper playing time, every time he's given a chance he flops.

In regards to the risers, check these threads...

Eren Gungor

Mustafa Pektemek

Batuhan Karadeniz

Aydin Yilmaz

These two will increase but not spectacularly...

Babacan Volkan

Baris Memis

You can also check this thread for good risers.

some young turkish players that you know are doing good and they will be replacement in future

thanks

Check above mate:)

Burak is likely to decrease from his 88' date=' he's an awful player and should be around an 86. I doubt he'll get any proper playing time, every time he's given a chance he flops.

In regards to the risers, check these threads...

Eren Gungor

Mustafa Pektemek

Batuhan Karadeniz

Aydin Yilmaz

These two will increase but not spectacularly...

Babacan Volkan

Baris Memis

You can also check this thread for good risers.

Check above mate:)

Your link for Aydin Yilmaz takes me to a link for Batuhan. What do you think Aydin will rise to? Is he a good prospect or has he only been getting time when Arda Turan has been injured as i know they're both wingers.

what are your thoughts on pacheco eduardo IOA?

Just moved to Ganzeteispor :confused: (dont think I spelt that right)

He's name is EDUARDO FERREIA ABDO PACHECO. He's currently an 82 and plays for Atletico Mineiro in my setup. I'm not sure if some of you are aware but Antepspor have started this season really well' date=' their currently 4th in the league. He's played in 4 games, starting 3 and came on in 1. He wasnt in the 18 man squad that beat Fenerbahce, he then didnt even come on against Ankaraspor in the second game. He made his debut against Ankaragucu when the other regular striker ANDRE ROBERTO SOARES DA SILVA came off injured. Since then, he played in the 3 league games and looks to be above the pecking order as ANDRE ROBERTO SOARES DA SILVA was a sub in the last game of the league before this weeks international break. However, it could be because ANDRE ROBERTO SOARES DA SILVA wasn't fully fit.

Your link for Aydin Yilmaz takes me to a link for Batuhan. What do you think Aydin will rise to? Is he a good prospect or has he only been getting time when Arda Turan has been injured as i know they're both wingers.

I've fixed the link, details are in the thread.

What are your thoughts on Vanja Ivesa? The Eskişehirspor goalkeeper. He's the tallest player in the world (tied with Yang Changpeng) and I want to know if he's good and if his height helps him. Are there advantages and disadvantages to his game due to his height? :)

Unfortunately, I haven't seen Eskisehirspor play this season. However, i do have some statistics on him. He's played 7 games this season, including 1 cup match and has played every single minute so far. He's conceded 7 goals from 5 league games so far and hasn't conceded a goal in the cup yet.

Unfortunately' date=' I haven't seen Eskisehirspor play this season. However, i do have some statistics on him. He's played 7 games this season, including 1 cup match and has played every single minute so far. He's conceded 7 goals from 5 league games so far and hasn't conceded a goal in the cup yet.[/quote']

Thanks mate, he sounds decent! You've been a help mate, cheers! :)

Thanks mate' date=' he sounds decent! You've been a help mate, cheers! :)[/quote']

It's weird, on the official Turkcell Super Lig site and on the Sky Sports Stats Centre there is no information on Eskisehirspor and it's players:confused: .

It's weird' date=' on the official Turkcell Super Lig site and on the Sky Sports Stats Centre there is no information on Eskisehirspor and it's players:confused: .[/quote']

That is strange, but I did find a video with him playing in goal. You can definitely tell that he's tall. :P

HwwoLuiA4sI

You have to wait 15 seconds until it gets to the soccer part. :)

Anything? Ok...

I bought KAYALI' date=' Abdulkadir and his transfer ban is now expired... should I sell or keep him?[/quote']

Definetly keep him.

He hasn't played a single game this season, whether its the senior, reserve or youth teams. Which makes me think he's injured.

Despite being 17 last season, he was consistently around the first team squad and was subsitute many times. He made his senior debut when he started the last game of the season against Kasimpasa playing the entire first half. Currently, he doesnt have much ahievement at club level. However, internationally it's different.

He's been with the national team from the U15's and last played for the U17's when they lost to France in the semi-finals of last years UEFA European U-17 Championship. He was also one of the 10 to be mentioned in a UEFA article on the ten most promising players from that years Championship.

Abdülkadir Kayalı (Turkey)

Turkey's captain has already played in the Süper Lig for MKE Ankaragücü and brought a mature approach to the hosts' midfield. Given a trial by Manchester City FC but then too young to sign, Abdülkadir bolstered his reputation even further with the clever long-range strike that looked like taking Turkey into the final until France's late equaliser.

Guest Chris_16

Definetly keep him.

He hasn't played a single game this season' date=' whether its the senior, reserve or youth teams. Which makes me think he's injured.

Despite being 17 last season, he was consistently around the first team squad and was subsitute many times. He made his senior debut when he started the last game of the season against Kasimpasa playing the entire first half. Currently, he doesnt have much ahievement at club level. However, internationally it's different.

He's been with the national team from the U15's and last played for the U17's when they lost to France in the semi-finals of last years UEFA European U-17 Championship. He was also one of the 10 to be mentioned in a UEFA article on the ten most promising players from that years Championship.[/quote']

Thanks mate :)

Last question: Do you think he will be given a small rise this week?

IOA I've been thinking of buying FERNANDO MEIRA, Galatasaray 30 92: as he's played plenty this season (6 + 2 UEFA) but do you think his rating will drop due to his move to Turkey?

What do you think about Ozan Has BEKIR(Bursapor) and Zengin KERIM(Belediyespor). Both are quite young and imo will rise by 2 each. Are they good prospects who might get a move to say one of turkeys big clubs?

After Veli Acar' date=' Ozan Has Bekir has played the most minutes in Bursaspor' midfield and 7th most minutes in the Bursaspor squad (league). He's started 5 of the league games, from a possible 6. The only match he didn't start or make an appearance was in Bursaspor' 3-1 loss to Sivasspor, their only loss of the season so far. He also played 85 minutes in Bursaspor' 3-0 win in the cup.

He's currently a 83, if he's and Bursaspor' form continues he's definitely likely to get an increase of at least 85.

In regards to transfer speculation, I'll say no for the moment. Not because of the quality of the player, but because the top clubs don't usually buy Turkish DM's:confused: .

Kerim Zengin has played the second most minutes for his club, playing in 6 and starting in 5, accumulating 452 minutes. He's yet to score a goal, which isn't great news and his club is currently 16th and in the relegation zone, so he might not get a big rise.

Finally, in regards to transfer speculation, this is his second year on loan to Büyükşehir Bld. from Fenerbahce. He returned after his first year, but then signed another contract with Büyükşehir Bld.

Thanks mate :)

Last question: Do you think he will be given a small rise this week?

I don't think so, he's only played 45 minutes of competitive football and that was last season. However, he did have a very good Euro U17 tournament.

IOA I've been thinking of buying FERNANDO MEIRA' date=' Galatasaray 30 92: as he's played plenty this season (6 + 2 UEFA) but do you think his rating will drop due to his move to Turkey?[/quote']

Galatasaray are very defensively weak this season, luckily they've got the attacking force to make up for it. Galatasaray have conceded 6 in the league from 6 games, which isn't bad. However, in Europe they've conceded 7 goals from 4 games and Meira was present at all games. Meira has also played in every league game this season, starting in all and playing full time in all.

Honestly, I'm not sure, but it most probably will, fairly or unfairly IMO.

Is Burak Yilmaz a safe buy ? any potential ?

Search:P .

This guy is very successful at smaller clubs, but at the big ones he's always flopped. I think it's because he's played on the wing for the big clubs but is actually a striker, he has no technique and pace and is awful on the wing. However, at the smaller clubs he plays as a striker and does very well, which is why he was bought by Besiktas. Then he did ****, went to Manisaspor, did superb then went Fenerbahce. I'll bet you, he'll move to another **** team soon.

Last season, he played 16 games for Manisaspor, scoring 9 goals. Of those 16 games he's played 90 minutes in 13 of them.

Finally, my dad's opinion was when you play for a bigger team, the smaller teams play very tight and will pressure you all them time. Therefore, Burak is a lazy **** who needs a lot of time on the ball:)

Archived