Turkish Super Lig

IOA

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

ok sorry about that

no problem thanks for the advice. Also if you click the button next to the quote button you can quote more than 1 person at a time.

im posting my question again so IOA can give some views aswell

can you give me rating predictions for these players:

KIVRAK

BALCI

CALE

KORKMAZ

INAN

COLMAN

all of trabzonspor.

by the way this thread is really helpfull im giving you rep whenever i can.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

Buy okan ALKAN then.. Besiktas is going down so Hilbert is little bit risky. i dont think he will rise. Gökhan gönül going well. may +1..

So you not advise me to buy Hilbert!

Okan ALKAN in only 75 and I need more strong player... you know other RB or CB cheap and strong? (88 +)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

So you not advise me to buy Hilbert!

Okan ALKAN in only 75 and I need more strong player... you know other RB or CB cheap and strong? (88 +)

Wait for hilbert dont buy now..

You should think to buy (CB)Lugano(90)

17 app (6 goals) (1 assist) in Turkish Super League

2 app (2 goals) Turkish Cup

Gökhan Gönül is the best RB option in Turkey but i cant be sure that he'll rise 89>90+ ( if i decide the ratings i give him 91 without doubt) :)

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

Wait for hilbert dont buy now..

You should think to buy (CB)Lugano(90)

17 app (6 goals) (1 assist) in Turkish Super League

2 app (2 goals) Turkish Cup

Gökhan Gönül is the best RB option in Turkey but i cant be sure that he'll rise 89>90+ ( if i decide the ratings i give him 91 without doubt) :)

Wow! Very good season for Lugano! But i think that he'll not raise becouse best Fenerbahce player (Niang) in 91! What do you think?

Gonul also have a good season (19appearances 3goals)...

Who you advise me to buy?

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

Wow! Very good season for Lugano! But i think that he'll not raise becouse best Fenerbahce player (Niang) in 91! What do you think?

Gonul also have a good season (19appearances 3goals)...

Who you advise me to buy?

I am a fenerbahce fan and honestly Fenerbahce is not really bad team in europa but we always choose the wrong tactics and players. We have a boss Aziz YILDIRIM. He is the meaning of disappointment! In this case the players has underrated in turkey because besiktas galatasaray fenerbahce almost all turkish clubs have low quality manager and boss.. For me there is no difference between Lugano(90) and Lucio (94) for example..

Gökhan Gönül has a great quality and he plays easily in La Liga, Seria A, Premier League etc.. But he has 89p.. Fifa,FM,SM every game is doing same thing..

Lugano and Gonul are good options for you. They are allways playing well so dont be afraid they wont go down. If Fenerbahce will be champion two of us will rise a little i think :)

P.S: I will watch Necip UYSAL much more.. Yesterday there was a derby between Besiktas and Fenerbahce and i find him really good. he has a bright future!

will fenerbache's emre and beskitas' hilbert rise' date=' stay or drop in the next changes.[/quote']

Both should stay, Hilbert being more of risk though.

Any interesting riser in Turkey?

Ersan Gulum and the other which I haven't mentioned yet is Cenk Tosun' date=' incredible since arrival in January.

Souza Alex, thoughts? Hes old but scores goals

Best player in Turkey, fact. However, don't expect a rise, should keep his 90.

KIVRAK

BALCI

CALE

KORKMAZ

INAN

COLMAN

all of trabzonspor.

by the way this thread is really helpfull im giving you rep whenever i can.:)

Kivrak should be 87.

Balci should stay maybe 87.

Cale should stay.

Korkmaz should stay.

Inan should stay.

Colman should stay.

Basically' date=' not very easy for a Trabzonspor player to get 88.

What do you think about Roberto HILBERT (Besiktas) or Gokhan GONUL (Fenerbahce)?

Do you advise me to buy him?

I need a cheapy and good RB!

If you had to buy one between them I would definetly go for Gokhan Gonul, best RB in Turkey.

Any news about Musa Cagiran?

Since his loan to Konya' date=' he's been playing reguarly, if you want a rise, expect no more than a max +1 or +2 at the moment.

Baydar what are you doing?? This is not your thread.

There's no problem :)

It doesn't matter' date=' he's giving out decent info, if the thread owner is cool about it, let it be :)[/quote']

Yep there's no problem, two opinions are better than one :)

you should maybe just ask IOA if you can help him with this thread.

There's no problem' date=' thanks though Angus:)

no problem thanks for the advice. Also if you click the button next to the quote button you can quote more than 1 person at a time.

im posting my question again so IOA can give some views aswell

KIVRAK

BALCI

CALE

KORKMAZ

INAN

COLMAN

all of trabzonspor.

by the way this thread is really helpfull im giving you rep whenever i can.

Done earlier on in the post :)

Kivrak should be 87.

Balci should stay maybe 87.

Cale should stay.

Korkmaz should stay.

Inan should stay.

Colman should stay.

Basically' date=' not very easy for a Trabzonspor player to get 88.[/color']

Yep there's no problem, two opinions are better than one :)

even though there top of the table?

i overreacted at first, it's nice to have two views incase one of you is accedentaly bias/makes a mistake

even though there top of the table?

i overreacted at first' date=' it's nice to have two views incase one of you is accedentaly bias/makes a mistake[/color']

Despite that yes, look at Bursaspor who won the league last year, most stayed in and around, including stars like Volkan Sen, I think for them to break into the 88, you need European and International games behind you as well, specifically if your playing in Turkey.

Ersan Gulum and the other which I haven't mentioned yet is Cenk Tosun' date=' incredible since arrival in January.

[/quote']

What happened to Orhan Gulle? I thought he would rise a few, but now seems he isn't playing.

thanks in advance.

What happened to Orhan Gulle? I thought he would rise a few' date=' but now seems he isn't playing.

thanks in advance.[/quote']

He's sub now.

So I sold Simao from two of my teams for 20 & 25 millions just in case he'll drop bcuz of rating cap in Turkish league' date=' got 89 & 90 wingers as replacements .. Do you guys think I did the right thing?[/quote']

Yep you did the right thing, he's been doing well since arrival, but Besiktas have been terrible, so is most likely to drop to 90 and then 89 probably thereafter.

depends what you can do with the money

Made bids for wingers' date=' RM & LM yet no replies.

He's sub now.

Yep you did the right thing, he's been doing well since arrival, but Besiktas have been terrible, so is most likely to drop to 90 and then 89 probably thereafter.

That's why I sold him, fear of dropping.. thanks =)

Re: Riferimento: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

What do you think about 2 Fenerbahce young players:

STOCH M.

IRAVUL G.

i think IRAVUL(75) will be 77 or 78 but stoch is on the bench now and there is no possiblity to rise his rating. Stoch is little bit weak for the turkish league.. He should more training..

THEY WILL BE GOOD INVESTMENT FOR YOU.

Okan ALKAN

Gökay IRAVUL

Mert GUNOK

• 2 weeks later...

Hello' date='

how will Daniel Guiza do in the changes? As I see from stats, he might drop by -2, because I cant find him playing for Fenerbahce this season. Am I right?[/quote']

He should drop but I'm not sure if he will or it will be a -2, as far as I remember Matias Delgado was in a similar situation where he didn't play as long as Guiza or possibly even longer and his rating didn't even drop or if it did, it was by -1 to 88.

This is my final question before the rating changes but do you think that Mehmet Topuz has a chance of rising to 89? his played every game for Fenerbache who are currently top of the league so I was thinking a rise could be on the cards for him?.

He has a chance, but I highly doubt it'll happen, no European football, no International football, even if Fenerbahce win the league it's unlikely for this season.

• 2 weeks later...

Turkish National Team

Volkan Demirel, Fehmi Mert Günok, Gökhan Gönül, Mehmet Topuz, Semih Şentürk (Fenerbahçe), Serdar Kesimal (Kayserispor), Gökhan Zan, Servet Çetin, Hakan Kadir Balta, Yekta Kurtuluş, Kazım Kazım, Arda Turan (Galatasaray), Fehmi Emre Güngör, Cenk Tosun (Gaziantepspor), İsmail Köybaşı (Beşiktaş), Selçuk İnan, Umut Bulut, Burak Yılmaz (Trabzonspor), Mehmet Topal (Valencia), Nuri Şahin (Borussia Dortmund), Mehmet Ekici (Nürnberg), Hamit Altıntop (Bayern Münih), Tunay Torun (Hamburg), Sinan Bolat (Standart Liege).

Can i ask about GUTI' date=' will he stay at 90 or drop

cheers[/quote']

Probably not but I personally think he should do, most likely drop to 89.

What is the deal with Hugo Almeida? He has sucked since leaving Werder.

Just hasn't been able to adapt under Schuster, however, he left and first game since leaving Almeida was on the bench, came on the 60th minute and scored two goals.

Hopefully things will improve :)