Turkish Super Lig

IOA

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

Really. Back in january some guy warned people not to buy him because he didn't perform well. That's only 4 months ago?

I guess he deserves 91' date=' but how big are the chances of him getting it? They dropped him -1 in 2010.[/quote']

It may have been me, if you check Fenerbahces performance since then, they've won 10 of their last 11 matches, drawing on Sunday, and have climbed to second, only 2 points off 1st.

It's very unlikely for Lugano to get that rise just on league performance and albeit his international record, he would in my opinion need top European football to warrant something like that.

I've bought Gulum and B. Yilmaz based on suggestions' date=' I see you rate both pretty highly and are expecting raises.

I also bought Mickael Eneramo from Sivasspor as a free agent, and Josh Simpson from Manisaspor both are rated 83, do you see any potential rise?[/quote']

Eneramo isn't anything special, fast, strong, counter attacking player, kick the ball up the pitch for him to chase and run after.

Simpson's a better player, more technique, strong, determined, a good player who I like, of the two he's more likely to get a rise, in fact I would say he's at least a 85 rated player.

Anyway, I'd say Eneramo would be lucky to get a +1 because he only arrived in Januray, however, Simpson should be able to get the 84.

how much is Yumlu expected to rise?

Should get a 80, in and around that.

Thanks for reply!

One more name I saw pop up today is' date=' Serdar Kesimal. He currently linked to Bayern Munich, is he really that talented?[/quote']

Haven't been able to see him much this season, apart from a few games, from what I saw in the few games, he's a decent defender, to be honest, I've heard a lot of good things about him, which is probably why he warranted a international call-up.

In regards to the Bayern Munich transfer, probably just a bit off gossip.

In other news, Arda Turan is close to a transfer to Atletico Madrid.

Anybody have an idea of when the next Turkish ratings will be? (only roughly as in soon/3 months/half a year)

And also what how will Simoa's recent move to Besiktas affect his ratings?

(I ask because Simoa is availiable and i was wondering whether a i should buy him in, then sell him before the ratings, in case it does drop)

Anybody have an idea of when the next Turkish ratings will be? (only roughly as in soon/3 months/half a year)

(I ask because Simoa is availiable and i was wondering whether a i should buy him in' date=' then sell him before the ratings, in case it does drop)[/quote']

I reckon they could be soon to be honest. Can't remeber when they were last done, so hopfully soon.

Also Simao is look at a -2 fella.

(I ask because Simoa is availiable and i was wondering whether a i should buy him in' date=' then sell him before the ratings, in case it does drop)[/quote']

Soon, hopefully after the Eastern European changes that are currently taking place,

As Zakkoo implied, -2 is the most likely at the very least:o

Been offered 26mil + Miroslav STOCH for my Arshavin' date=' and I'm wanting to sell him. The thing is is I don't know any thing about Stoch, so could you tell me how good he is/will be please? :)

TIA![/quote']

Stoch isn't having a great season at Fenerbahce and is used more as a sub, although Fenerbahce are doing really well, he isn't because he just isn't playing, no rise, just stay at the moment. To be honest, I wouldn't invest or get Stoch for any team at the moment, I'm a little uncertain in regards to him and his future.

How good is Arda Turan?

I have him but i am tempted to use him in a P/E with other wingers' date=' what sort of rating could he get too if he moves to europe?[/quote']

Very good, but has hardly played for Galatasaray who are having the worst season on record, their 14th from 18 teams and the bottom 3 get relegated, you do the maths. One of the biggest teams in Turkey and the only Turkish team to have won a European Trophy, now look at them. I'm personally expecting huge drops for their players, Arda should go down to 88 but might just go down to 89, if he's lucky.

Not sure if that helps, but to confuse you even further, he's very likely to leave Galatasaray this summer, most likely Atletico Madrid, personally, I would keep him, just about, unless I can get a winger with more potential, because who knows how he'll do in Europe?

what can you tell me about furkan aydin? is he still a Fener player? i see he is doing well in the lower league. is he on loan there?

Yep, he's on loan to a Second Division team, which is 3 leagues under the top division, I couldn't say anything, but just wait, I don't think he'll have a future at Fener, but it's possible it may lie elsewhere in the top division.

Can you tell me anything about Furkan Ozcal?

Very important player for Kayserispor, who have been doing really well this season, Furkan has missed quite a few games through injury but that shouldn't stop his rating going up by at least 1, if fit should have got the 86.

In regards to transfers, nothing of news yet, at the moment a 86 looks the peak at Kayserispor.

Very good' date=' but has hardly played for Galatasaray who are having the worst season on record, their 14th from 18 teams and the bottom 3 get relegated, you do the maths. One of the biggest teams in Turkey and the only Turkish team to have won a European Trophy, now look at them. I'm personally expecting huge drops for their players, Arda should go down to 88 but might just go down to 89, if he's lucky.

Not sure if that helps, but to confuse you even further, he's very likely to leave Galatasaray this summer, most likely Atletico Madrid, personally, I would keep him, just about, unless I can get a winger with more potential, because who knows how he'll do in Europe?

[/quote']

Cheers for the response. I had seen that he was in talks with Atletico Madrid which was kinda making me think about keeping him. I think he could do well in spain and maybe be 91/92 but thats if he does indeed go.

I didn't realise that Galatasaray were doing so poorly, i'm shocked!

I've got bids in for Hazard, Young and Sanchez with him in a P/E, i think i will do it for Hazard and Sanchez but i'm a bit more hesitant on Young. Especialy with Atletico supposedly holding talks with Turan.

Repped

Very important player for Kayserispor' date=' who have been doing really well this season, Furkan has missed quite a few games through injury but that shouldn't stop his rating going up by at least 1, if fit should have got the 86.

In regards to transfers, nothing of news yet, at the moment a 86 looks the peak at Kayserispor.[/quote']That would explain why he's missed so many games after looking like a regular. Thanks

Cheers for the response. I had seen that he was in talks with Atletico Madrid which was kinda making me think about keeping him. I think he could do well in spain and maybe be 91/92 but thats if he does indeed go.

I didn't realise that Galatasaray were doing so poorly' date=' i'm shocked!

I've got bids in for Hazard, Young and Sanchez with him in a P/E, i think i will do it for Hazard and Sanchez but i'm a bit more hesitant on Young. Especialy with Atletico supposedly holding talks with Turan.

Repped[/quote']

If I'm not mistaken Young looks set to move to Liverpool + his international games, I think all three wingers are safer to buy than Arda at this moment, to be honest.

If I'm not mistaken Young looks set to move to Liverpool + his international games' date=' I think all three wingers are safer to buy than Arda at this moment, to be honest.[/quote']

Ok cool, thanks for the advice. I might see if i can swap him for one of them then :)

Stoch isn't having a great season at Fenerbahce and is used more as a sub' date=' although Fenerbahce are doing really well, he isn't because he just isn't playing, no rise, just stay at the moment. To be honest, I wouldn't invest or get Stoch for any team at the moment, I'm a little uncertain in regards to him and his future.[/quote']

Thanks. :)

Basically, apart from a few players from Galatasaray (if any), Besiktas and Fenerbahce be careful when buying from these clubs.

The real bargains are at Gaziantepspor, Kayserispor and Trabzonspor. After a brilliant season for these clubs, their average ratings are most definitely likely to increase.

How are Sarioglu and Ipek doing? Will they keep or rise from their 88 & 86 ratings respectivley?

Ipek will definetly keep his 86' date=' with a outside chance of hitting 87.

In regards to Sabri, I think it's a guaranteed drop, most likely to 87, if he does drop to 86, don't be surprised.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but how much will Gulum rise to? :)

Probably just to 83, the injury since January has stalled his rating increase I was expecting, however, whatever you do make sure you snap him up, even if it's after the rating changes, he's a top class CB.

Mamadou Niang #7 Probably 92 ? Solid 91 ? Likely drop 90 ?

2057 minutes 24 lineups and 15 goals this season ' date=' what U think about him boys ?[/quote']

Should keep his 91 i think. Could drop though if SM are feeling harsh.