Turkish Super Lig

IOA

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

they are over?? i thought it had a few more days well i guess they wont get a rise anyways was hoping for it though... at least Bobo deserves a +1

I'd have to disagree with that' date=' I think a 90 is fine at the moment.

I wonder why Semih Senturk didn't rise to 90, once again SM just breezing through the changes :rolleyes:

They've possibly just looked at his stats for this season and missed last seasons achievements along with the Euro's:eek:

Do you think Deivid will rise?

No, he's out for a very long time, long injury. In fact, your lucky he didn't decrease during this week.

It can't be over! Semih was a must rise!!! Bagging it for Fener this year and last year not to mention that he was an important player for Turkey. If the changes are indeed over I'll be sending SM a ticket. :mad:

I think it ties in with what I wrote on RedDevils Turkish ratings thread. I believe as a whole the Turkish league has been downgraded with the majority of players dropping by 2 rating points or more :( . As a result, a few who should perhaps have risen have remained status quo in ratings terms.

I think it ties in with what I wrote on RedDevils Turkish ratings thread. I believe as a whole the Turkish league has been downgraded with the majority of players dropping by 2 rating points or more :( . As a result' date=' a few who should perhaps have risen have remained status quo in ratings terms.[/quote']

Stupid SM under rating the Turkish league. While it's infact better then even the Russian league!! :mad:

Do you think Lugano will rise any further?

How do you think Bobo' date=' Mehmet and Inler will do?

Will Baros and Kewell rise?[/quote']

Search the thread mate, I've posted about all of them. Apart from Inler, who doesn't play in Turkey.

Guest Chris_16

The Turkey ratings review have just passed and Arda's rating stayed the same... so no-one can know how he will do until the next Turkey rating changes arrive :o

The Turkey ratings review have just passed and Arda's rating stayed the same... so no-one can know how he will do until the next Turkey rating changes arrive :o

Thanks Mate

How do you know when the dates are for the Turkish, Italian, Spanish, English etc ratings are going to change?

Guest Chris_16

Thanks Mate

How do you know when the dates are for the Turkish' date=' Italian, Spanish, English etc ratings are going to change?[/quote']

MY HOME -> GAME -> Player Database Ratings...

Here is a list of players rated 80 and below, who you should add to your shortlists and keep an eye on...

ALPARSLAN ERDEM,

SERKAN KURTULUS, Fatih

SUNGUR, Feridun

EMRE OZKAN,

OLGUN, Süleyman

DURAK, Abdullah

KORKMAZ, Zeki

BAYDIL, Ismail

YILMAZER, Musa

EREN ALBAYRAK,

YILDIZ, Yaser

DEMIR, Muhammet

AHMET ARI,

VOLKAN BABACAN,

PEKTEMEK, Mustafa

KAYALI, Abdulkadir

If you use the search button, some of them have posts/threads where there is more detail about them.

• 4 months later...

YARKIN' date=' Cagri

KAZIM KAZIM, Colin

GURHAN , Gürsoy

KAYALI, Abdulkadir

SELCUK, Sahin

EMRECIKSIN, Gökhan

ALI BILGIN,

YASIN, Cakmak

BARIS, Deniz

TURACI, Önder

SABRI, Sarioglu

What about them??

Got them in my team[/quote']

Cagri Yarkin had his contract canceled by Galatasaray and now plays for Caykur Rize. Played 7 times for them scoring 1 goal, they are very unlikely to even reach a play-off place, currently 7th.

Gurhan Gursoy has appeared 3 times this season for Fenerbahce, 66 minutes in 3 games, only coming on as a substitute. Last played for Fenerbahce on the 22nd of November.

Abdulkadir Kayali is a hot prospect, signed for Fenerbahce in January but hasn't features in any games for Fenerbahce so far, not even youth or reserve fixtures.

Selcuk Sahin is one of Fenerbahce's most important players. He's their key DM ahead of Deniz(86), Maldonado(89) and Josico(87). He's currently injured, last played against Bursaspor on the 5th of Februaury. He also has a talent for scoring important goals, scored 4 goals this season. 1 against Galatasaray, Bursaspor, Besiktas and Sivasspor. He also has 1 assist. Fenerbahce are moving up the table and are likely to be in the top 3 once Turkey is reviewed again, he could get a 88 but it depends on how quickly he recovers and starts playing again. He's already in the 18 man squad today to play Kayserispor, so could start playing today.

Gokhan Emreciksin transferred to Fenerbahce along with Kayali from Ankaragucu. He has a lot of competition on paper in his RW position, however, apart from Deivid who isn't a natural RW player, Burak (88) and Kazim (88) are behind him now in the pecking order. Probably because Burak is a terrible player and Kazim lacks any motivation and determination of which Emreciksin has plenty. Emreciksin was Ankaragucu's key player before he moved to Fenerbahce scoring 4 goals for them and 1 assist. Since he's moved to Fenerbahce he has played 5 games for them and made 1 assist, Fenerbahce have won 4 of them. He hasn't started for them yet and has a total of 108 minutes. I think he could rise to around a 84/85 because of his performances for Fenerbahce and Ankargucu and if he continues to get more match time.

Ali Bilgin has played 10 games for Fenerbahce this season. 7 times in the league, 1 start, 1 assist, 239 minutes. 3 times in the Cup, 1 start, 138 minutes. Last played on Valentine's day, terrible player and will find minutes even harder to come by with Emreciksin at Fener.

Yasin Cakmak is a player I love because he's so terrible for Fener. He's played 7 games for Fener. 5 games in the league, 4 starts, 2 wins, 2 losses and a draw. 398 minutes played, all because Edu and Lugano were injured, otherwise has no chance of getting into the squad. 2 Cup games, 1 start and 110 minutes.

Deniz Baris has played 15 games this season for Fenerbahce. 8 times in the league, 4 starts all of which happened because Selcuk was injured, a total of 445 minutes. 6 times in the Cup, 2 starts, 1 goal and 358 minutes. Second choice DM, even then fans are not happy with his performance.

Onder Turaci has played 18 games this season. 14 times in the league, 10 starts, 1 goal, only started because of the injury to Gokhan Gonul and is second choice RB and 3rd choice CB. 4 times in the cup, 3 starts and 237 minutes. Might be able to keep his 87 rating.

Sabri is the second best RB in the Turkcell Super Lig and is the national team's RB. He always starts and plays 90 minutes unless he has a injury or a ban. Will definitely stay a 88, don't think he'll get the 89.

Hi IOA, i have some question for you. What will happen to these player rating and can you explain it. Here they are:

Caglar Birinci

Onder Turaci

Ibrahim Toraman

Eren Gungor

Selcuk Sahin

Burak Yilmaz

and can you suggest me Turkish player that will rise in all position? Thx

Hi IOA' date=' i have some question for you. What will happen to these player rating and can you explain it. Here they are:

Caglar Birinci

Onder Turaci

Ibrahim Toraman

Eren Gungor

Selcuk Sahin

Burak Yilmaz

and can you suggest me Turkish player that will rise in all position? Thx[/quote']

Onder Turaci - Might stay and probably will

Selcuk Sahin - A possible rise

Burak Yilmaz - Only played 8 times this season, 7 times in the league and once in the Cup. Such a bad player that he's the 4th choice RWinger. Expect a drop to around a 85.

Check this post for more information on those players.

Eren Gungor - Will probably rise to around a 86, like I've stated in his thread and the previous post to yours:)

Caglar Birinci - Started and played in every league match this season for Denizlispor, playing 90 minutes in all but two fixtures. Has played 1902 minutes, which is the most for his team which is 19th most in the league. He has also assisted two goals for his team. The only bad things are that his team has the 3rd worst defensive record in the league, which could affect his rating, they are currently 12th and will finish 1 place above or below it or 12th:D. Will probably rise to 85.

Ibrahim Toraman - He's one of Besiktas's best defenders and is now the number 1 RB. He's going through a very good time at the moment with Besiktas who are also doing very well in the league and are 2nd. Will stay at his rating of 88.

Archived