Turkish Super Lig

IOA

Re: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

Don't think there will be any. You will just have to do your own research i think.

WHAT THATS KINDA UNFAIR!!

but dude can you tell me anything about ali kucik hes currently a free agent for 225k shall i sign him??

and what other players can i sing off the cheap that will get a huge rise, apart from cenk tosun obviously, GOT HIM LONG AGO!!

but dude can you tell me anything about ali kucik hes currently a free agent for 225k shall i sign him??

and what other players can i sing off the cheap that will get a huge rise' date=' apart from cenk tosun obviously, GOT HIM LONG AGO!![/quote']

Not really, no one actually is getting paid to do the prediction's, so it's totally up to them.

Kucik looks as though he has a bright future, seen a bit of him with the U21's and looks a decent prospect, should be in for a rise of about +3

Other risers include Potuk who should get around 82, Gulle should reach atleast 80, and Serdar Aziz is another great prospect and will reach atleast 80.

Re: Respuesta: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

Galatasaray to lose all the 3 90's right?!

LOL you should think so!

Out the three though, i feel Arda has the best chance to keep his 90. He's been instrumental for Turkey in their recent wins, so his international form, and his recent Gala form could save his rating.

Really needs to move next season to fulfil all his potential, is a fantastic player. Been linked with Atletico recently, and i'm hoping something materialises for him. :)

Again thanks in advance' date=' I took your advice and sold Sabri Sarioglu, now come the question, will Servet Cetin drop?[/quote']

He has to, it looks impossible to keep a 90 at Galatasaray.

Not sure if this guys been already mentioned but' date=' how well do you think Emre Colak will do?[/quote']

Should get around an 80.

Cenk Tosun

75 ---> 83/85

He has played absolutely amazing for all his teams' date=' he has scored 8 goals in 9 games for Gazientepspor, 9 goals in 11 games in his Eintract Frankfurt B TEAM, and also represented Germany at the U21 LEVELS and scored about 5 goals in 6 games aswell, he has been playing soooo strong and knows how to shoot, he is 10000% better than Guiza, probably the most promising turkish star since Arda Turan!

Ali Kucuk

75 ---> 78/79

Dont really know alot about him, but he is young and has played some minutes, i think, he should go to 78 but nothing more.

Mustafa Yumlu

75 ---> 80/81

Has been spectacular for Trabzonspor, he deserves a +5 rise for certain, if SM are feeling good they may give him a +6, but has a great future for this club great great future!

Yasin Oztenkin

76 ---> 79

I would agree with the predictions apart from Tosun wouldn't say he would get over an 83. I wouldn't agree with all the comments though.

Any of those rated under 80?

Don't be lazy' date=' copy and paste into SM.

Got some more questions.

Can any trabzonspor players go over the 87 rating? I think i asked this before and you said no but their form has got even better since and they could win the title.

Also by how much will kacar and atas rise by?

Thanks as always

EDIT: Also how much will birol hikmet rise by +5?

Some of them have been over 87, a long time ago, but in 20 years this is the best Trabzonspor have done, so in that respect they should, but then again, I can't understand why Bursaspor players didn't go over 87, I would say a few Trabzonspor players have a chance of getting a 88.

Kacar should get a 86 minimum and Atas should get a maximum of +2.

Hikmet should get 82/83.

and what other players can i sing off the cheap that will get a huge rise' date=' apart from cenk tosun obviously, GOT HIM LONG AGO!![/quote']

Read the thread.

Niang drop or stay?
0% drop to 90

70% stay at 91

30% rise to 92

IMO.

No.

No way my friend ;)

50% chance to stay/drop.

Yes.

I would swap it into:

0% rise to 92

30% stay at 91

70% drop to 90

Galatasaray to lose all the 3 90's right?!

Definitely should be the case mate.

Hello

Great Thread !

Thank You

I just got Omer Sismanoglu can someone tell me how much he is gonna rise ?

Thanx

Should get 83/84.

What will be the next Burak Yilmaz's rating?

Should get the 87.

Hi IOA' date='I've brought a couple of players as there teams are doing quite well in the league,I'd like to know what you think Hasan Ali Kaldirim of Kayserispor and Birol Hikmet and Karabukspor could rise too?.[/quote']

Hasan Ali Kaldirim is a good defender, bright future, I would keep him after the rating changes. In regards to Hikmet, not too sure, just an average 29 year old playing for a newly promoted team, nothing special.

Any young Belgians/Dutch Players worth a punt in these leagues?

:confused: no.

Btw' date=' any player will get a +2 between the range 84-86? Apart of Yilmaz and Kesimal?

thanks in advance[/quote']

Necip should go from a 84-86, Ceyhun should definetly get a +1 from 84 might get the +2.

Once again, from the top of my head.

I want to do the rating changes for Turkey but it's a lack of time, nevertheless I might do a thread not for whole teams but of just the risers in the teams.

Necip should go from a 84-86' date=' Ceyhun should definetly get a +1 from 84 might get the +2.

Once again, from the top of my head.

[/quote']

Forgot to mention Murat Ceylan who definetly deserves the 86, might not be certain but definetly 85, along with Durak who should also get the 85. Ceylan, Gulselam and Necip deserve the 86 and thats the minimum they'll get in their careers.

Love the playing styles of all 3.

Respuesta: Turkish Database - Ask me anything

hi friend i need a opinion i have Hugo Almeida in my team and i want to sell him for buy a new young striker level 89.... he has the posibility to stay in his level?? or he drop to 88 in this review.... what do you think i should sell o keep Almeida??

thanks for your help

Regards!!

Bobo

Baros

shall go up?

and as they rose?

90 future?

Nope' date=' both looking at drops.

hi friend i need a opinion i have Hugo Almeida in my team and i want to sell him for buy a new young striker level 89.... he has the posibility to stay in his level?? or he drop to 88 in this review.... what do you think i should sell o keep Almeida??

thanks for your help

Regards!!

Unlikely to, but it may be possible. I would rather invest elsewhere.

Another question:o

Just a quick one though. Giray Kacar +1 or +2?

Probably +1 for now than +2. The only reason I'm saying that, is because if Burak goes from 85 to 87, I don't think Giray has done the same to warrant the same rise, if he has than, Burak should be a 88:o

Sorry if this has been asked as i know repeating ones self is highly frustrating, ive used the search function and read through the last 8-10 pages.

@ IOA, What do you make of "Avelino jaja" for Trabzonspor, he is an 88 already, any chance of an 89+ Ive been on soccerway and see he has 10 goals in 25 games. . . . What is your opinion of him?

Cheers